Do you use any signal site ? - page 3

StatusQuo:
I can not believe it . Can you give some more details how you got 500 to 1000 pips monthly? Have yo get it actually or not?

Obviously it's a scam.

Since its just another trader on the other end trading, you shouldn't really expect much from signal services. The most I have seen is 100 pips in a month. Better learn how to trade instead. It will cost less in the long term.

MaksymGra:
Obviously it's a scam.

No doubts. 1+ on this

Price Action Trading:
Since its just another trader on the other end trading, you shouldn't really expect much from signal services. The most I have seen is 100 pips in a month. Better learn how to trade instead. It will cost less in the long term.

Has it been on the consistent basis? 100 pips not so bad, if it's regular..

Using signal sites is the same as investing in some fund or a bank (unfortunately we have been witnesses of what happened to people and their money in Cyprus banks making the guarantees of banks exactly the same as trading signals - no guarantee at all). If one does not want to learn and trade for himself then he can use signals. But nobody can guarantee you that a signal will be consistently profitable. Nobody

For me its like watching the weather channel before going out...see what i mean?

i can give a and overall idea about the market or a currency that i could miss. This doesn't mean rely on the signals closed eyes...but for a confirmation it does not bad.

Forex is a learning process and a lot of aspects has to be taken in consideration, a little help will not affect this learning on the contrary it will smooth and ease the road.

a lot of threads in FOREX-tsd are giving daily signals, there are usualy different opinion on the currencies moves. I try to compare their decision with what i see, how i would do, what their missing or what i missed .

At the end its only me who puch on the red button and open the fire

regards tito

Not any I will not follow any kind of signal program I buy and sell with my own strategy and my own analysis, at times I buy and sell against news too, I feel self help is the foremost help.

I personally don't use almost any signal delivering service and I do think all the particular traders ought to avoid just about any signal service given it destroys the potentials to become a successful speculator.

tito_xs:
For me its like watching the weather channel before going out...see what i mean?

i can give a and overall idea about the market or a currency that i could miss. This doesn't mean rely on the signals closed eyes...but for a confirmation it does not bad.

Forex is a learning process and a lot of aspects has to be taken in consideration, a little help will not affect this learning on the contrary it will smooth and ease the road.

a lot of threads in FOREX-tsd are giving daily signals, there are usualy different opinion on the currencies moves. I try to compare their decision with what i see, how i would do, what their missing or what i missed .

At the end its only me who puch on the red button and open the fire

regards tito

So it's all about do you want to be a follower or the leader

Well, the leader if you start providing signals by yourself. It's more like one man army, if you chose to do it all by yourself. But then again, it's better than copying (and looking for the best place to copy) from others, and not turning on your brain on the constant basis.

What is the purpose of signal selling? If the system is good, why not just trading? Or it is a simple "take no risks, let the others risk instead" approach?

Reason: