BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 14

Is 2.5% a day not enough? I don't get it, though.

sever30:

You were talking about the bedposts, weren't you? Underneath it, the devils who put the "respectable people" in the hut are selling foo-foo.

Here's your trading report:

Not the one you started selling for a grand.

The first two drawdowns, the bot was "raw". After optimisation, everything fell into place as intended.

The last drawdown. I did not want to hit the loss. I`ve been moving my hands to stop and got caught on 40% ( such regatta conditions in brokerage company).

Now he is chopping on his own. I would go to him once a week. On Saturdays.

The report I posted is from last month.

sever30:

ban him... the subject is selling junk... click on "all history" under the "account history" tab.

it's not physically possible to keep order in all the threads. so if you think your appeal has grounds for a real response, then please report it in the spam thread. otherwise it might turn out to be a request to nowhere and to no one.

5drakon: If it is uncensored, it is the freedom of speech that has not been abolished yet and the main thing is that he has not said it, so there is no article.

Freedom of speech, like any freedom, must be limited and regulated. Read the forum rules.

I have no intention of discussing with you how they relate to your understanding of freedom of speech. But if you want to talk, please contact me in person.

P.S. My nickname is Mathemat. Please do not misrepresent it deliberately.

I have these thoughts about buying and selling EAs, and selling trading strategies for money in general.

Why would a person who has a profitable strategy sell it? Many people have this question. But many find the following answer to this question - a person has a strategy, but no capital to start with. The answer seems logical. It does not seem so to me. A man who is 100% sure that his strategy is profitable, even if profitable at "some" 40-50% per annum, but surely profitable, not unprofitable, can take out a bank loan for a large enough amount, now almost any bank gives sizeable loans, take this loan and his strategy will cover the payment of the interest rate and will give a profit for life. If he does that, he will no longer need any extra income in the form of pennies from selling anything, or from working in any other field. Why, one wonders, would a man who sells "grails" not want to take out such a loan. And the answer is obvious - he will only take a loan if he is 100% sure, and if he doesn't take a loan it means he is not sure of his strategy/advisor/etc. (Because to take a huge loan from a bank and to drain it - that's it, you can give up on yourself, get the hell out of it, because the bank won't get off its neck until the person either pays it back or dies).

Then, the question is, why would the buyer buy a product in which the manufacturer of that product himself is not sure? IMHO.

By the way, I don't think you can't come across absolutely free descriptions of any profitable strategy on the internet. Exactly for free. Because people share their ideas, in return they receive other people's ideas on their own or another strategy, argue, and truth is born in an argument.

That's it, that's the way I think... I could be wrong...

alexey15:

1. ...Because to take a huge loan from a bank and drain it is fucked, that's it, you can give up on yourself, kill yourself and that's it, because the bank won't get off its back until the person either pays it back or dies .

2. By the way, I don't think you can come across a completely free description of any profitable strategy on the internet. Exactly for free. Because people share their ideas, get other people's ideas on their own or another strategy in return, argue, and truth is born in an argument.

1. Well, why, when a lender fails to repay a huge unsecured maturity loan, there are probably at least two more necks of guarantors :-)))

2. You're wrong. In any case, there are certain "layouts" - research, understand, compile, see instrument charts, analyse, check through "your" filters, etc., e.g.

see here http://forex.kbpauk.ru... After "intense analysis" of third-party ideas and solutions, I'm sure you'll come up with a successful "your" version... :-)))

P.S. I believe that in an argument the truth is not born, but destroyed.

alexey15:

I have the following thoughts about selling and buying Expert Advisors, or selling trading strategies for money

The first mistake is to be 100% sure of your TS (it is unwise)
The second mistake is to take a loan from the bank (it is foolish)
The third mistake is to believe that the manufacturer of the goods you buy is "sure" of them (this is naive)
You have to sell everything, a lot and cheap...

Roman.:

2. You shouldn't do that. In any case, there are certain "outputs" - investigate, understand, compile, see instrument graphs, analyse, check through "your" filters, etc., e.g.

see here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex.kbpauk.ru//... After "intense analysis" of third-party ideas and solutions, I'm sure you'll come up with a successful "your" version... :-)))

Roman, that's exactly what I'm saying, good ideas for free are MONEY, definitely.

I mean, you don't have to buy for money.

rustein:
First mistake to be 100% sure of the TC (this is unwise)
Second mistake to take a loan from the bank (this is stupid)
The third mistake is to believe that the manufacturer of the goods you buy is "sure" of them (this is naive)
You have to sell everything, a lot and cheap...

2. The bank was just an example, as one way to do it. If I had a stable profit from year to year with the same trading system, I would not hesitate to sell the real estate, and invest all the profit and continue to trade with the same system, but not on the mini-account. If I had no real estate, I would take it from a bank, as a last resort.

4. Yes, but if this selling (e.g. Profitable trading systems) for kopecks/tens/hundreds of dollars takes precious time that could be spent on exchange trading on these systems, while earning thousands/tens of thousands, it probably is not worth doing, imho. And why millionaires write books about their business and trading systems and sell them - well, who knows, probably for the soul... popularity... out of altruism... I do not know, they have a hobby :-))

What, no longer buying? The day's profit is 2.4% on the real.
Reason: