[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 331

7Konstantin7:
Yes, this is the most popular option so far) And what Vlad wrote it is clear that 1 2 5 deals a day is enough for sure even better hands... but this is a fantasy so far(
If you think that's enough? that's the question, when you are ALWAYS making BABLOCOS in the market, that's it!!! i understand - Enough!!! :-)

Roman.:

To all diggers in the direction of upgrades towards TC and MM related ILANs, martini! :-), locks, phobias, ugh, no phobias, etc. is dedicated from the heart... :-)

This is some kind of FANTASTIC!!! - sound louder... :-)

Here's an owl that trades without loss :D only prick up the source(

Roman.:
is it enough? that's the question, when there's a BABLOCOSHIP in the market all the time, that's it!!! i understand that it's COUNTING!!! :-)
i can't be sure i know how to do it ... i can do it all the time ... but it's better when you're in the market all the time ... i can do it all the time ... but i can do it all the time ... I would not make so much money with a good lot in a month ... but there is no such a tool)

So we're in for a real treat

Love it on the website! BUT!!!

7Konstantin7:

Here is an owl that trades with no losses :D

Attached files:
10jpipssmultiyplustveru4.3.ex4 (28.86 KB)

Fixed TP, no SL, number of orders = 1 - all this and gives a smooth ascending balance chart. Number of trades, final drawdown, presence (or absence) of profit - it depends on your luck.

Worse than roulette!

Even without knowing the conditions of entry, it is safe to say - IDIOTISM!

Roman.:

At least hints of the approach and algorithm, no desire to share them in the "villagers" thread...?

Here. The archive contains owls, indicator and set for GBPUSD m5.

Files:

milroal:

Fixed TP, no SL, number of orders = 1 - all this gives a flat upward balance chart. Number of trades, final drawdown, presence (or absence) of profit - it depends on your luck.

Worse than roulette!

Even without knowing the conditions of entry, it is safe to say - IDIOTISM!

I know!) it's just a joke)

joo:

Here. The archive contains the owls, indicator and set for GBPUSD m5.

oo-o-o-o-o-o!!! I'll be sure to have a look...

I wonder who's from Perm?) Who also has no friends or anyone at all) Who has no one to celebrate the New Year with?)
Reason: