How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 11

Sart:
where is this report - "40 trades of one pair in 24 hours". I followed the link you gave, it's just talk, I couldn't find anything else...

Why do you cling to this state?) Do you want me to teach you how to do it even better?)

1) Open 20-30 demo accounts (but no one forbids 100-200, depending on how many profitable deals you need in a series).

2) Open a full roll, half of it short, half - long. If you have not guessed, leave those accounts.

3. With the rest again p.2 and until there is only one and unique record-holder score.

We brag about it on forums and show investors the dust in their eyes... I am familiar with such cases.

S.I. I can't say that NYROBA makes beautiful positions with this method, but it's a fact that this kind of trading is a gamble, it may work out, may not. (Unless there is tomorrow's paper of course).

qee:

I will start by saying that there are not 35, but only 8 trades (the other 27 are shares).

I won't say anything about risks. We'll also leave out the loss sitter (the first trade).

Yeah, I wrote about it in another thread. And that thread is not more than 2 weeks old when Alex posted the same statement. It seems to be about what there is almost an auction for here ....

Figar0:
Sart:
where is this report - "40 trades of one pair in 24 hours". I followed the link you gave, it's just talk, I couldn't find anything else...

Why do you cling to this state?) Do you want me to teach you how to do it even better?)

1) Open 20-30 demo accounts (but no one forbids 100-200, depending on how many profitable deals you need in a series).

2) Open a full roll, half of it short, half - long. If you have not guessed, leave those accounts.

3. With the rest again p.2 and until there is only one and unique record-holder score.

We brag about it on forums and show investors the dust in their eyes... I am familiar with such cases.

S.I. I will not say that NYROBA makes beautiful positions with this method, but it's a fact that this trading is a gamble, it may work out, may not. (If there is no tomorrow's paper of course).

If everything is so elementary, as you write, open 100-200 (you are not limited to) demo accounts

And increase at least one of them by 2000% in a month. And I'd love to see how you do it. :)

qee:

And I bet you won't repeat the result in a frozen demo account?

qee, do you give your tooth if you miss it?

Figar0:

And then we go around the forums bragging about it, and dust investors in the eye...

Figar0, did I write that I need your investment? it's just funny to read! :)

I need one or two programmers to automate my strategy.

And I need the steytes in order to attract professionals to develop the MTS-ka.

I already wrote about it in a parallel thread, read it here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458

NYROBA:

Since everything is as elementary as you write, open 100-200 (no one is limiting you) demo accounts
and increase at least one by 2000% in a month. And I'd love to see how you do it. :)

Just out of sheer sporting interest, I'd do it. I just don't have the time.

komposter:
NYROBA:

If everything is so elementary, as you write, open 100-200 (no one is restricting you) demo accounts
If you are sure you have the real money you want and you have to increase one of them by at least 2000%. And I'd love to see how you do it. :)

Just out of sheer sporting interest, I'd do it. I just don't have the time.

No time, no headache, my grandmother needs a visit, I've got a lot of work to do... - it's all excuses :)

OK, if you don't have time, here's an easier task for you - increase your deposit by 900% in one week.

This is for an illustrative example: https: //c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2007/08/Statement.zip

(over three hundred trades - 324 - not one negative).

s.w. If it's that simple, do it!))

NYROBA:

Since everything is as elementary as you write, open 100-200 (no one is limiting you) demo accounts

and increase at least one by 2000% in a month. And I'd love to see how you do it. :)

I didn't see the 2000%, or did I miss something?) Is it (the state) in nature?

Figar0:
NYROBA:

I didn't see the 2000%, or did I miss something?) Is it (the state) available in nature?

The stats are on a parallel thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458

NYROBA:

No time, no headache, my grandmother needs a visit, work's been piling up... - it's all excuses :)

Yeah, you shouldn't have said that if I wasn't gonna do it.
Now I'll have to answer for the bazaar =)

On Monday I will make an expert and open accounts (I think 70 pieces will be enough).
On Tuesday-Wednesday I will launch it. The results will be ready in a couple of weeks.

By the way, no desire to "warm up" the discussion financially? ;)
How about a 100 c.u. bet? I make 2000% in a month - I win, I don't do it - I lose.
The money will be given to the trust at the moment of betting and we can withdraw it only by mutual agreement not earlier than in a month.

How, are you interested? ;)
Reason: