can some expert please analyze my result? - page 4

jpbiznes:

My code is.. please correct if this wrong

Your code is wrong.

Looks like it has a very aggressive martingale if I read the messages in this topic

how do you risk 1% the trade and also martingale....

The best way to analyze it is put it on a demo account or put it on a micro cent account

and see for a while if the results are what it has to be..... Good luck with it...

jpbiznes:

i have trouble finding the lots

first, 1.30000 - 1.30500 = (0.0050)/0.0001 = 50 pips .... is this correct?

and

GBP1000*1% = 10 GBP

how to calculate requried lots to get £10 from 50 pips trading EURUSD ?

On EURGBP or anything with GBP as the quote currency (xxxGBP) then 1 pip is £1 on 0.1 lots.

On EURUSD or anything with USD as the quote currency (xxxUSD) then 1 pip is $1 on 0.1 lots.

$1 = £1/[GBPUSD] = £1/1.57213 = £0.636

To get £10 you need 10*[GBPUSD] = $15.7213

1 pip on EURUSD is $10 / lot

50 pips on xxxUSD is $500/lot

$15.7213 for 50 pips on xxxUSD requires 15.7213/500 lots = 0.03

http://www.babypips.com/school/the-importance-of-correct-position-sizes.html

http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-calculators/positionsize.php

Well, from the pic that you have attached, theoretically things are good. But .. as far as the real working and expert comment is concerned, it can only be given after running the actual code.

thank you

jpbiznes:

I have delveloped this EA myself with complex money,lot management techniques and also i used only pure mathematical decisions. (no indicators used)

The results I see is too good to be true.

I was feeling left out so here is my latest simulated offering. It wasn’t intended as a ScamBot but since it doesn’t work on anything other than the optimisation timeframe that’s all it is. It is simply “over-optimised” by using 18 test criteria.

I am using 2% of AccountBalance as the risk per trade, except that the lotSize is capped at 10,000 lots! The mismatched chart error is simply a discrepancy on volumes and is not relevant.

This is just for fun (and bragging rights).

dabbler:
Well I must be thick then because I have never produced results anywhere near as good as that :-(
I guess now you're part of the club ;). Pretty impressive curve there. Yeah, this is what I was referring to. I tested his EA with risk value at something like 0.00001 to force minimum lots which it did. The EA actually performed well stretching as far back as 2001. However it failed on the GBPUSD quick. Was this a product of over-optimization or just due to changes between pairs; I'm afraid we'll never know.

I can give you a complete expert analysis of your results. Please send your EA source code to my inbox.

have a nice day!

dabbler:
Well I must be thick then because I have never produced results anywhere near as good as that :-(
Me neither
Reason: