Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 9

Sanya, what are you doing up so early?

FAQ:
Sanya, why are you up so early?

and I'm on the night lay))

I can't get any bastards to work in the daytime.)

It's New Year's Eve, you know, Christmas.)

Well then, happy holidays to all those who have passed, and those who are coming!

FAQ:
Well then, happy holidays, and all the ones to come!

You, too.

ZS : shudder )

via sockets exchange. There is always a script hanging on the client that listens.

sanyooooook:

As far as I understand, the person needs the trades on the slave accounts to be executed regardless of whether a trade has been opened on the master account or not.

Thank God, we've got it! Forgot about the execution on the master terminal. We run the script/advisor according to the master terminal schedule and in parallel the same thing happens on the slave terminals.

All attachments work independently, no one waits for anyone.

scalper:

Oh, thank God, we're in! We forgot about the execution on the master terminal. We run the script/advisor according to the master terminal's schedule, and the same thing happens on the slave terminals in parallel.

It's hard to be wooden... That's what a lot of people have been telling you all along.

scalper:

Oh, thank God, we're in! We forgot about the execution on the master terminal. We run the script/advisor according to the master terminal's schedule, and the same thing happens on the slave terminals in parallel.

Well it goes without saying that everything repeats on the master terminal, but then what kind of master terminal is it if no one is waiting for it)

Integer:

:) All systems have a finite process speed, well not infinite. The presence of feedback does not change the speed of the process! Believe me. Maybe you call feedback something wrong? Maybe. It's not the feedback, it's the fact that in the slave accounts the action starts to run after it has finished in the master account.

Delays do not add up, Windows is a multitasking operating system (the internet is multitasking too).

Systems with OS have response times that are not comparable to those of systems without OS. Plus residual error. Also limited control range and loss of stability. You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.

sanyooooook:

It goes without saying that everything repeats on the master terminal, but then what kind of master terminal is it if no one is waiting for it?)
It's a master terminal because it's the only way to control it. Instead of the operator jumping through terminals sequentially, he works only with the master.
Reason: