THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 27

They know this, that's why they fly in summer with boots and fur jackets

and a tent + food + ammunition ...

don't be ridiculous.

TU 160, flight length. 13,200 km. + The missile will cost you 3.5k.

It is easier to rivet missiles than one-off planes, and you still have to deal with the pilot...

Here is some rubbish (The envelope paradox kills the natural symmetry of the case) written by http://www.membrana.ru/articles/simply/2009/08/19/174500.html, if someone understands it, maybe a good advisor will write it. And this is where it is discussed http://forum.membrana.ru/forum/articles.html?parent=1056772068&page=0

DJSVARNOIY писал(а) >>
Here's some rubbish ( The envelope paradox ruins the natural symmetry of the event) written by http://www.membrana.ru/articles/simply/2009/08/19/174500.html, if anyone can figure it out, maybe a travel advisor will write it. And here it is discussed http://forum.membrana.ru/forum/articles.html?parent=1056772068&page=0

Cheap scoops. Total nonsense.

See article titles:

Mental control game prompts us to study ourselves (30 October 2009)

Human ancestor invalidated (26 October 2009)

Seed robots swirl around themselves towards any goal (22 October 2009)

Robotic excavators dig up half a tonne of lunar soil for the first time (21 October 2009)

Condenser bus sips electricity at bus stops (19 October 2009)

A colossal ribbon has opened around the Sun's family (16 October 2009)

Invisible fan mysteriously multiplies air (13 October 2009)

Fastest amphibious car built (8 October 2009)

Plasma accelerator will take a month to reach Mars (7 October 2009)

Madagascans have created the largest canvas made of spider silk (6 October 2009)

Curious phone recognises presence by fingerprints (5 October 2009)

Predator mimic entices food with the promise of sex (1 October 2009)

Geneticists have uncovered the dual origins of Indians (30 September 2009)

Retin implants give blind people second sight (29 September 2009)

Protein proves one-way evolutionary movement (25 September 2009)

The hardest puzzle awaits the most persistent cracker (September 25, 2009)

U3-X scooter seeks harmony with humans in every way possible (September 24, 2009)

Docking robots create lunar self-driving base (September 23, 2009)

Hybrid chips paradoxically densify circuits without densification (21 September 2009)

Robot glider sailed for a record nine months (18 September 2009)

Ocean debris vortex stuns scientists with scale (17 September 2009)

Star detectors help scientists capture elusive waves (September 15, 2009)

Such an abundance of sensations will probably make the world fall apart or fly into space.

I agree that it is nonsense, at least I did not understand anything. It is for very clever people with a big IQ, I have met such people somewhere on this site. And you, dear, do not seem to have read that article. All the headlines you have listed are not synsations, but ordinary news from the world of science.

DJSVARNOIY писал(а) >>
I agree that it is rubbish, at least I have not understood anything. All you listed headlines are not synsations but simple news from the world of science.

Yep, as sensational as the envelope paradox. Reading these articles is not recommended at all. It does not take much intelligence to realise that what is written there is not news of the world of science but utter nonsense. It is unclear what idiots these articles are intended for. Does anybody read the articles on this site?

This site, by the way, has a large audience. The site is mainly intended for those who are interested in science and technology and gathers the latest news about achievements in this field. I think there are few people who are interested in science, people who want to make money are sitting here. And quickly and easily, and even a lot, but few people get it. So I thought that maybe someone would read it and say something useful, or maybe they would make a new advisor. If not, then no.

This envelope paradox is not mathematical but socio-psychological. It has long been implemented in trading by the advice to "cut off losses and let profits grow".

:)))))))))))))))

Have you implemented it too?

Are you a programmer or so.....

Do you make money here or like most people?

If you're so smart, at least find the original article on the internet and read the comments. And what is so funny?

Or at least find an error in the formula in this article. A serious editorial board would never have made such a blunder.

Reason: