THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 22

Good afternoon everyone!

On the question of separating the trend market from the flat market.

A volatile market from a calm one.

The picture and the idea were kindly provided by leonid553

The chart does not need any comments! Especially the line (cardiogram) of the lower indicator.

Leave your opinions.

It would be nice to have a more extended picture, say on M15. Is there no way to feel the indicator?

japon trader's verses:

♪ I cast my rod into the mountain stream ♪
♪ Looking at the float to see if I can catch something ♪

sayfuji писал(а) >>
It would be nice to have a more stretched picture, say on M15. Is there any way to feel the indicator?

This is the Force index indicator built into mt4 (on the chart - period=21, m5, eurofunt)

Oh, my God, that's right. "What shall we do with this good stuff? (Ukrainian-Israeli proverb)"

In the THEME 'Help to write an EA !!!! I have outlined a promising (in my opinion) trading system.

I will repeat it here as well:

"There is a discipline called 'Game Theory '. http://www. eerc.ru/default.aspx?id=261&lang=rus

By analogy with its "canons", we can reason as follows:

We can initially place 6 groups of orders simultaneously:
1. From the market to buy;
2. from the market to sell;
3. bystop;
4. buy-limit;
5.sellstop;
6. selllimit.
We place several orders from each group (3-6) with the step specified for each group.
We will thus end up with dozens of orders.
Then we form a dozen or so arrays out of this amount of orders, each of which includes orders (and/or positions) from different groups. And one and the same order has the right to enter into different arrays.
And it may also quickly switch from one array to another! (based on the specified reasons).
For each array, calculate current profit/loss (thanks, I.Kim's functions are at hand) and then set various parameters
-level of break-even of array
-lot size (you can even use martingale, here it is not dangerous, but rather beneficial, because stop orders are locked by limit orders)
-setup step

- position trawl

- etc. ...

We derive different algorithms for closing array positions and deleting orders.
Of course, all of the above is not a simple thing to implement, it would take a whole dissertation.
But "fear not, but do..."(c)

Why don't we say anything? Usually, any idea is ridiculed (or destroyed) in five minutes !
But what I posted - it's been hours - no answers ... !

And I am interested in the opinion of those present ...

rid >> :

Why don't we say anything? Usually, any idea is ridiculed (or destroyed) in five minutes !

And I'm interested in the opinion of those present...

Those present have yet to digest arrays of information as the variables in their arrays are constantly changing and jumping around... )))

rid >> :

And I'm interested in the opinion of those present...

Tired already...

Many have been through the griders and the futility of such TCs has become axiomatic for them, and a headache for DCs and especially their servers.

I don't think so.

On the contrary. It's the DCs who are spreading tales about their alleged headaches. Which, in fact, is not the case.

I'm suggesting that if something is a headache for the DC, it MUST be written into the terms and conditions accordingly. And not underhand, "compassionate" posts like yours.

Let's think about our own problems and affairs and not the contrived and questionable problems of DCs .

//----------------------------------

Here is a typical example - since the end of January-beginning of February most of the brokerage companies increased spreads on known crosses 2-3 times. They falsely explained it by some kind of optimization and "conditions of counterparties - banks"! - For the good of clients" (that was the reason of famous brokerage company).

And it is clear to everyone why it is done. Or is the trader's profit also a headache and problem for brokerage companies?

Reason: