THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 23

rid >> :

Or is the trader's profit also a headache and a problem for the brokerage company?

all of them without exception - I'm sure

rid писал(а) >>

In the THEME 'Help to write an EA !!!! ' I've outlined a promising (in my opinion) trading system.

Of course, all of the above is not easy to implement, it would take a whole dissertation.
But, - "fear thee, do thee..." (with).

I have a much simpler strategy from this series, which sometimes works quite well by the way. Especially at night. I do not remember and may have shared it here. I repeat. I use Limit and Trailing TP only, different variants of trailing, simple trailing, by fractals, by indicators, etc.. Limits provide entry at a better price and exit by TP only is in most cases much more profitable than any other exit. A trailing stop is placed, but it is rarely triggered.

I'll write here about gep strategies... this topic has been used and has a beard for about 5 years now...

The issue has a history of getting rid of them ... If I had a problem with hexes, I would have betrayed them ... If I had a problem with hexes, I would have betrayed them ... If I had a problem with hexes, I would have betrayed them ... If I had a problem with hexes, I would have betrayed them ...

What they did there ... just 10 minutes before the market opened all orders profitable TP+1 and on orders that were to go into deficit, did not put anything ...

But then in one brokerage company about 7 people at once for $ 1000-3000 with a leverage of 500 on all margin got :)

I got a good look, I won back my money a week later.

You can't make much profit, the maximum bet would be 500 quid each. If you don't bet with a different brokerage company, you won't be caught... Although they may crack the deal and say your bet was made at market close and they didn't have time to close your position...

If there is no rule, you shouldn't take a risk, brokerage companies won't give a shit, they just won't give you your money and that's it...

а сделали они там так.. просто за 10 минут до открытия рынка выставили на все ордера профитные ТП+1 а на ордера которые должны были уйти в минус ничего не ставили...
And how can you place anything on orders when the market is down?

Roger писал(а) >>
And how can you place anything on orders when the market is down?

In a brokerage house the admin at the console can change or edit bids at any time... it's not a market it's just a terminal linked to a client-server... I was also involved in those transactions... and I also changed orders 10 minutes before they opened in a closed market...

vlfx >> :

In a brokerage house the admin at the console can change or edit bids at any time... it's not a market it's just a terminal linked to a client-server... The server is where you can mess around... I was involved in that operation... and I also got my orders changed 10 minutes before it opened in a closed market...

Might as well "admin behind the desk" might even draw your profit retroactively for a certain rollback.

leonid553 >> :

Their manners????????????????????

What I suggested is a normal way of working. Based on price movements and gaps after the weekend!

No backstabbing from my side - like DC backstabbing - like endless requotes at worst trader price and slippage for stop loss only (and not for take profit) ! And dozens of other tricks!

And after that you say that - we adopt their manners ...

But the most interesting thing! It's clear that DTs are not fools either!

I was just looking through the terms and conditions of some brokerage houses. And I found that they could theoretically make a claim.

I`ve placed opposite positions in different accounts. It turned out that I was not allowed to do it in some brokerage companies. I may not do it in some brokerage companies.

Granit77, does it not seem to you that these people - think of their clients as a herd of sheep?

Because it turns out that we are coming up with new ideas and we are not going to solve this problem.

Because it turns out that if we invent a profitable system of work with positive expectations, it turns out that - "No way..."?

You have two EAs chopping the dust! Why else would you try to cheat a broker?

paralocus >> :

You have two EAs chopping the dust! Why else would you try to cheat your brokerage companies?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe in the sincerity of your question!

Neither do I believe any of the posts where their authors "complain" about "poor DCs who supposedly everybody wants to cheat!

More often than not, such questions are asked by obviously "fake" people...

Here's an example (from the previous page). Not so long ago one well-known brokerage company increased the spread on night crosses. Justifying this step "solely - for the benefit of customers"!

And what happened? Just a week later 2-3 registered users on their forum described with a stupid enthusiasm that "it became very good to work with spread that increased by 3 times!

leonid553 >> :

Neither do I believe any of the posts where their authors "harp on" about "poor DCs who supposedly everybody wants to screw over!"

As far as I understood, there was sincere sarcasm in that question.

Trying to "cheat" DCs is simply stupid, as DCs have all the trumps. We will not go for losses, even if you will succeed, they will just patching the hole and you won't get anything back anyway because of regulation violation - so you will be their free beta tester.

leonid553 >> :

Neither do I believe any of the posts where their authors "complain" about "poor DCs who supposedly everybody wants to cheat!

More often than not, such questions are asked by obviously "fake" people...

Here's an example (from the previous page). Not so long ago one well-known brokerage company increased the spread on night crosses. Justifying this step "solely - for the benefit of customers"!

And what happened? Within a week 2-3 of just registered users on their forum described with a stupid enthusiasm how nice it is now to work with spread, that it increased by 3 times!

Bazinga=) well, in case anyone buys it)

Reason: