THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 25

This is the right piece of information. There is a link ( http://www.mediafire.com/?uxyzgnk35th ) at the very beginning of this address.

There is a very good summary of what the "operators and dealers" who sit on the mt4 server can do. In other words, here - excerpts from instructions for broker on mt4 platform.

http://fxillusions.blogspot.com/

For example:

- Allow realtime quotes from datafeeds - allow/disallow receiving quotes for this symbol from data sources in real time. If this option is disabled, a dealer can manually throw quotes for this symbol;
- Save all incoming prices in a file - enable/disable writing tick prices to *.TICKS file.
- Filtration level - sensitivity of filtering of incoming quotes in points.
Filtration conditions:
1. |Ask - Bid| > filter
2. |Askcurrent - Askprevious| > filter
3. |Bidcurrent - Bidprevious| > filter.
Filtering can be disabled by setting 0;
- Automatic limit - forms a range of price changes for filtering. If a new quote exceeds the range, it will be cut out. The value "no" disables automatic filtering;
- Filter - number of quotes required to confirm the new level (disable filtering).
- Ignore quotes - time in seconds during which it is necessary to ignore quotes after the session start.
- Smoothing - parameter of price smoothing in ticks. If this parameter is specified, incoming prices will be smoothed with a weighted moving average after the general filtering.
Attention! Smoothing of quotes should be applied with the utmost caution! Using too high a smoothing parameter will lead to a lag of prices compared to the source of quotes!

super! it's been a long time since i've seen such quality information... thanks for sharing the link...

That's what I like best:

Команда контекстного меню "Delete orders" позволяет удалить выбранные ордеры.
Команда контекстного меню "Edit order" позволяет просмотреть и при необходимости отредактировать ордер:

We were taught differently: "The history of transactions is a sacred thing! After all, if anything, you'll use it to prove your case in court"...

What kind of proof could there be after that... :)

Vinsent_Vega >> :

super! it's been a long time since i've seen such quality information... thanks for sharing the link...

That's what I liked best:

we were taught differently: "the history of transactions is sacred! After all, if anything, you'll use it to prove your case in court"...

And what kind of proof can there be after that... :)

Only if it were possible to use an electronic digital signature...

Even the EDS does not make sense as such, it is just to make it harder to access the account on the client side ;)

Who has the server is the boss.

BARS >> :

Even an EDS does not make sense as such, it is just to make it harder for the client side to access the account ;)

who has the server is the boss.

Right... they'll just handwrite in what they need... and adjust the history... ...and they'll adjust the history..:

Historical data (Charts)

With the help of this section it is possible to modify any quotations in the database for any instrument and period, and also it is possible to add new ones.

Prove you're not a bastard...

BARS >> :

Even the EDS does not make sense as such, it is just to make it harder to access the account on the client side ;)

>> whoever has the server is the boss.

Why not? Why not? Because without it the brokerage company cannot prove that it was the client who changed the order? Alternatively, all brokerage companies should send the entire history of an account to an independent server. But this is something out of the realm of fantasy.

Vinsent_Vega >> :

right... they're just going to hand-write what they want... ...and adjust the history to fit it... ...and then they'll tweak it..:

You'll have to prove you're not a bastard...

And on other servers to check the history? I read somewhere that one person was proven right this way. (Although this may be an isolated incident.)

For example, you have a notepad in your computer, write whatever you want, erase whatever you want. The same is in the server logs ;)

Skydiver >> :

What about other servers to check the story? I read somewhere that one person was proven right this way. (Although it may be an isolated case.)

And read the rules? >>) only logs from the server whose pipe ;)

Skydiver >> :

And on other servers to check the history? I read somewhere that one man has proved his case this way. (Although it may be single case).

Well, the quote history is not so easy to correct... only in rare cases... but they will do whatever they want with orders...

Although, in general, there is a counteraction to this lawlessness: you only need to save the reports on transactions

Reason: