Avalanche - page 349

sever30 >>:

Правильно, все верно. Парочка Твикс, до того оху.ла, что собралась демонстировать своего робота за деньги. Умудренный сединой Хорош, на форуме питается идеями, реализовывает в тестере и тут выкладывая стейты пудрит и будоражит мозк, не столь подготовленным как он, людям. Видать старческий маразм жахнул.
Better senile dementia than your childish retardation, because you have yet to live to senile dementia. I understand, the child was offended - he was not given a toy (counsellor).

khorosh >>:
Уж лучше старческий маразм, чем Ваш детский дебилизм, поскольку до старческого маразма Вам ещё надо дожить. Понимаю, дитё обиделось- ему не дали игрушку(советник).

Do you have the best health in the agit-brigade, or what?

Sitting here snapping at each other. Hundreds of forum members who have already spoken out aren't enough for you?

And you keep insisting on your point. Stupid, don't you think?

Oper >>:

У вас из агитбригады самое крепкое здоровье,что ли?

Сидите тут и огрызаетесь.Мало вам сотен форумчан,которые уже высказались?

А вы продолжаете настаивать на своём.Глупо,Вам не кажется?

How can you judge me? You, who admits in that he understands nothing about forex. Learn, young man, and then we'll talk. :-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>
Better senile senility than your childish idiocy, as you have yet to live up to senile senility. I understand the child was offended - he was not given a toy.

Honestly, I'll try to live up to your age. And internally... I can't argue with you, that's all. I've changed my nickname, I'm a big guy :) I'm not asking for someone else's advice, I'm looking for ideas.

sever30 >>:

North, I'm sorry, how many of you are there? You're the thirtieth North.

Is that a popular nickname or what? Just curious, no hard feelings...

sever30 >>:

Честно- постораюсь дотянуть до Вашего возраста. И внутренне... не могу Вам оппонировать, вот не могу и все. Заметили ник сменил, я ужо большенький :) Не прошу чужие советники, я ищу идеи.

They could have picked something better, but this one reminds me of a penis head.

I understand that to get an idea, you have to insult someone,

khorosh >>:

Вам ли судить меня? Вам, который сам признаёт в своём профиле, что ничего не понимает в форексе. Подучитесь молодой человек, тогда и поговорим.:-)))

Why is there so much anger in an old man? In the words of a famous historical figure:

"The more I know, the more I realize I know nothing."

Does that mean anything to you? That's what my profile says,

you're an observant one.

Oper >>:

Зачем в пожилом человеке столько злобы-то? Скажу вам словами известной исторической личности:

"Чем больше я знаю,тем больше понимаю,что ничего не знаю."

Вам это о чём-то говорит?То же самое имеется в виду в моём профиле,

наблюдательный вы наш.

And you want to be patted on the head in response to your negativity. Don't be so naive. I confess that I am not a true Christian and I do not turn the other cheek when the other cheek is slapped:-)))

Oper писал(а) >>

North, I'm sorry, how many of you are there? You're the thirtieth North.

Is it a popular nickname or what? Just curious, no malice...

:)

No, that's me... turned 30, so I changed my nickname.

PS. I used to be sever29.

sever30 >>:

:)

нет, это я же... исполнилось 30, соответвенно и ник изменил

ПС. раньше был под sever29

Happy birthday then :)
Reason: