THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 19

leonid553 >> :

In gaps, it is possible to make a loss several times greater than the stop loss.

But the Take Profit will never be higher, even if the price slips through a gap.

>> no... You're wrong about that. There's no such thing in normal brokerage. and after a gap, your take will be exactly the size of the gap... I asked my brokerage company about it and they told me that it did not matter what the stop or take was... The point is that in a gap, the position is always closed on the first tick after the gap...

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

No... that's where you're wrong... no such thing in normal DTs... and after a gap, your take will be exactly the size of the gap... I asked my brokerage company about it and they told me that it does not matter if you are a stop or a take... The main thing is that after a gap, the position is closed by the first tick after the gap...

At Alpari it is explained in detail in the rules. You can also check the position on the first tick after the gap. And if something goes against you (closing-opening with an error), they will correct the error and return the money to the account in accordance with the regulations.

Leonid, I am amazed at your ingenuity, I have just such an account in mind....)

Thank you!

//---------------------------------------------------------

There you go! It turns out that the above trading technique is quite correct!

And it does not contradict to the rules of many brokerage companies.

If orders (stops) are executed strictly at a specified price with no slippage then we will not owe money to brokerage company if we set stoplosses that are equal to our deposit size.

Even if the price slips.

Of course, this tactic of gap trading has a right to exist!

The only disadvantage. - You will have to get up every Monday night and watch the opening of the market.

But you can fight it with a script or an Expert Advisor.

Besides. Now almost all brokerage companies have stocks and "other futures".

And the U.S. stock market opens in gaps almost every day! That's the place for experiments!

1. the execution of orders during GEPs is different for all brokerage companies and is reflected in the rules. It should be read.

2. A decent brokerage company will pay out the profit to the client and claim the debt. This also needs to be kept in mind.

If you want to trade according to the rules, you have to be prepared for the same actions on the part of your partner.

And don't forget about the rules of the game. 3.

3) Many brokerage companies now increase (and significantly) margin requirements for transferring positions

and use different measures (locking, closing ...) to prevent the client's

of the client's balance into deficit.

4. For every sly ass... there is a c ...

nen >> :
At Alpari, this issue is explained in detail in the regulations. They do exactly what is mentioned in the rules. If something goes wrong in your favour (closing-opening with an error), they will correct the mistake and return the money to your account in accordance with the rules.

Then there is no need to open a new account before the weekend. Just at 23:59 we open two positions in different directions - stop loss 5-10 pips, take profit is not set. And we close it on Monday at the first tick. If the stop-loss did not trigger on the set level (0), then we have a claim against the dealing centre - they will correct the mistake.

I'll make such an advisor :)

zxc >> :

Man, I'm gonna make a councillor like that :)

Man, it's like this...

We're cleaning our own kitchens and then we're taking over their manners.

Advisor for sale. If it turns out to be a grail, I will sell it here on the forum.

The Expert Advisor will be launched only at the weekend, and then there is a whole week of time to deal with the dealing centre. I have enough time to claim and get my profit till the next launch of the Expert Advisor. And it happens every week. Huh :)

granit77 писал(а) >>

Man, somehow it's all...

We rinse our own kitchens and then we adopt their manners.

Their manners????????????????????

What I suggested is a normal way of working. Based on price movements and gaps after the weekend!

No backlash from my side - like DC backlash - like endless requotes at worst trader price and slippage for stop loss only (and not for take profit)! And dozens of other tricks!

And after that you say that - we adopt their manners ...

But the most interesting thing! It's clear that DTs are not fools either!

I was just looking through the terms and conditions of some brokerage houses. And I found that they could theoretically make a claim.

I`ve placed opposite positions in different accounts. It turned out that I was not allowed to do it in some brokerage companies. I cannot do that in some brokerage companies!

Granit77, does it not seem to you that these people - think of their clients as a herd of sheep?

Because it turns out that they are coming up with ideas for the future.

Because it turns out that if we invent a profitable system of work with positive expectations, it turns out that - "No way..."?

leonid553 >> :

Granit77, don't you think that these people think that their clients are a herd of sheep?

Which task is to give money to the owners of the brokerage companies, but in no way - not to make money for the customers themselves?

It seems, but I do not want to be like them.

Reason: