THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 32

Europa:

:))

alex12, what's the gimmick?

You write an EA based on this idea and post it here and together we'll see what the trick is.)

I give ideas - those who are interested program Expert Advisors. I would know how to program and I would not have ideas,

I would have easily written an EA with any idea for myself - and posted it here. But as you can see, the situation mirrors this :)

alex12:

You write an EA based on this idea and post it here and together we'll see what the trick is.)

I give ideas - those who want to program EAs do so. If I knew how to program and had no ideas,

I would have easily written an EA based on any idea for myself - and posted it here. But as you can see, the situation is reversed :)

Sometimes you have to think too when generating ideas

alex12:

I give ideas - those who want to program EAs do so. I would know how to program and I would not have any ideas,

If I had an idea, I could easily write an adviser on any idea for myself - and I would put it up here. But as you can see the situation is the same :)

Why are you throwing your ideas away for free? It's time to sell them.

At the very least, patent it.

Clowns in the circus work for a salary, too....

Yep. That's where it's Friday.

Idea number 3

Did you know that there are a total, no less and no more - 4 - variants of putting out the Deposits.

It hit me yesterday :)

First of all the screen below is a picture of the One Algorithm that moves the price,

and there are no other price algorithms other than this one (not mine, but this exact model of price behaviour).

The second screenshot:

Green lines - axis and trading range

Purple and red lines - trend direction

Blue lines - Trade Limits. If price is Above the Axis = and trending upwards, then Stops and Limits, and if trending downwards, Limits.

If Under Axis = and trending downwards, then Limit, and if trending upwards, then Stop & Limit.

White lines indicate Sell Limits. If price is Above the Axis = and trending upwards, then Limit, and if trending downwards, then Stop & Limit.

If Below Axis = and trending downwards, then Stop and Limit, and if trending upwards, then Limit.

And the third screen is a screenshot of placing the orders:

In my opinion, this is the most logical one for trading, because when the price moves above or below the axis, the

The main rule is: Buy low and sell high.

You're off to a good start. Keep up the pace. Especially the scarf (second screen) with the snowflakes is good. We should add skiers with poles.

Have you ever noticed that the more you look for + in TC, the more often, or rather, you always find minus :)

It's like a vicious circle.

And in general, the vast majority are critical of the minuses. And in vain - wherever you look: nature, the world = dual.)

Idea 4

New setting:

0. trallingstop SL

1. Percentage of equity increase to close a specified number of positions

2. Percentage of equity drawdown to close a specified number of positions

alex12:

Have you ever noticed that the more you look for + in TC, the more often, or rather, you always find minus :)

It's like a vicious circle.

And in general, the vast majority are critical of the minuses. And in vain - wherever you look: nature, the world = dual.)

Idea 4

New setting:

0. trallingstop SL

1. Percentage of equity increase to close a specified number of positions

2. Percentage of equity drawdown to close a specified number of positions

And the pictures? ((
Reason: