THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 16

Vinin писал (а) >>

. And how to work with it in the EA - just do all the calculations in it (the EA).

I see! And I was so excited ...... The yellow lines work very well coming in the direction of the central one! On small TFs and not only.
The indicator works very well on shares and futures!
Sberbank today, m5 :

QMV8, m5 (!) - oil, working off today on the news:

rid писал (а) >>

QMV8, m5 (!) - oil, working out today on the news:

Knock yourself out some time. We'll find a replacement.

OK!

Hello all! Somewhere in this thread above, a piece of code from the Prototype-IX Expert Advisor was posted

It is about identifying a trend by mutual position of the last four extrema using the WPR indicator.

Using the idea, I developed an indicator that takes readings of several timeframes and displays them on the chart accordingly. "-1" (down) or "+1" (up) on these prices.

On the chart marked with arrows current extremums found by the indicator, as well as the indicator readings for several TF. It is well seen that in the current situation the indicator for all TFs shows upward movement (=1)

The turkey itself is in the download.

Please write an iCustom expression for this indicator.

It allows to take the value from a given timeframe.

I am not able to do it.

Files:
trendwpr.mq4  6 kb

rid писал (а) >>

The indicator itself is in the download.

Please write an iCustom expression for this indicator.

It allows to take the value from a given timeframe.

I am not able to do it.

It has no buffers. I have to transfer the calculation part to the Expert Advisor.

Or remake the indicator. One of two things.

I've moved the turkey into the EA. The calculation part. But it works only on the current timeframe.

But when I set iWPR, for example,f=n4 and run the Expert Advisor onf=n1, then I get an incomprehensible result.

The system jams ....

Our land is starved of ideas. And I'm at a creative standstill... Anybody got anything interesting to share? Come on, don't be shy...)

Figar0 >> :

Our land is starved of ideas. And I'm at a creative standstill... Anybody got anything interesting to share? Come on, don't be shy...)

Oh... the Reanimobile is here. :)

One of the interesting threads and no one... and there was a time!

P.S. I have a few ideas.

But lately there have been a lot of bad people on the forum.

And if so, we keep for ourselves (though we code with difficulty and oh-so-extremely long) :)

Reason: