THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 24

leonid553 писал(а) >>

Их манеры????????????????????

То, что я предложил, - это нормальный прием работы. Основанный на движениях цены и гэпах после выходных!

This is not a "normal gapping technique", but a kindergarten in a kitchen DC. In real life, the maximum loss is not limited to the size of the deposit, if there is a price spike resulting in a loss greater than the deposit, the debt is passed on to the trader's entire estate.

timbo >> :

This is not a "normal gapping technique", but a kindergarten in a kitchen DC. In real life, the maximum loss is not limited to the size of the deposit, if there is a price spike resulting in a loss that exceeds the size of the deposit, then the debt is passed on to the trader's entire estate.

You are wrong. You are probably contradicting yourself. A smart lawyer in this situation will quickly prove that the actions of the brokerage company to claim this "debt" fall under the articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation!

And the prohibition on certain. And the prohibition of some CC to work with offsetting positions on different accounts also quite easily may be invalidated in a civil court.

Regarding the kindergarten. It is about the kitchen DCs that we are mainly talking about!

But if the correct method or technique is able to make a profit, then it ceases to be "kindergarten" .

It becomes the norm of real life.

leonid553 >> :

You are mistaken. You are probably contradicting yourself. A smart lawyer in this situation will quickly prove that the actions of the DC to claim this "debt" fall under the articles of the criminal code!

The fact that the debt exists as follows from the rules of the DC, and the action to "collect the debt" takes place through the courts. Although decent people do not bring such cases to court, and pay for themselves. Everything is always more expensive through the courts. Once again, I'm talking about real trading, not petty gambling. Read the PDS of decent brokerage firms.

I say more than that, margin call with automatic position closing was invented by small kitchens. The real margin call is when your broker calls you, i.e. it's a real phone call, and tells you that your trades are in a major loss and you are given 24 hours to make additional funds, replenish your margin account to a safe amount. If you do not do this, your positions will be closed at current market prices and you will have to pay back the debts.

leonid553 >> :

But if the correct method or technique is capable of making a profit, then it ceases to be "kindergarten" .

And it is becoming the norm of real life.

An old lady with an axe to the head is a perfectly valid method which can bring in a profit. If that's the norm of real life for you, then...

Don't distort! You have very cleverly - verbatim - repeated my arguments and just as cleverly want to make them look in your favour. No way!

We are talking about brokerage companies where the majority of traders are really working and the behavior of these companies is known to all. You understand it very well!

No need to give examples with - " Areal margin call is when your broker calls you, i.e. it's a real phone call, and tells you that your trades are at a major loss and they give you 24 hours .... "

Your broker may be calling you this way, but most people here work with the usual, average thieving DCs. You don't even get a call from them, and when you want you can't get through to them either!

And with the described working method - it turns out that such a brokerage company grants me a credit from its generosity, that I didn't ask for! Instead of closing the order on time, the broker shifts this credit from one of his pockets to the other! And this loan suddenly turns into a debt, - "on all the trader's property" ...

leonid553 >> :

Maybe your broker calls you in this way, but most people here work with regular, average thieving DCs. You don't get a call from them, and even if you want you can't reach them when you need them!

WHY? Is it a kind of masochism - to put your money in the thieving brokerage company? That is, they steal from you and you steal from them. That's fine, it's a very harmonious relationship. There are only two BUTs:

1. Don't call it "normal gap work", it's not work and it's not normal.

2. Don't get your hopes up that you can flip a thieving DC, they are professional thieves and they have all the trump cards in hand.

timbo >> :

The fact that a debt exists follows from the DC's regulations, and actions to "collect the debt" take place through the courts. Although decent people do not take such cases to court and pay themselves. Everything is always more expensive through the courts. Once again, I'm talking about real trading, not petty gambling. Read the PDS of decent brokerage firms.

I say more than that, margin call with automatic position closing was invented by small kitchens. The real margin call is when your broker calls you, i.e. this is a real phone call, and tells you that your trades are in a major loss and you are given 24 hours to make additional funds, to top up your margin account to a safe amount. If you don't do this, the positions will be closed at current market prices and you will have to pay off the debts incurred.

Real, unreal... This margin is not invented by small kitchens, as you said, but for traders who do not keep track of large assets... A decent broker who transfers a decent amount to his account, takes you directly to the market and makes you a "real margin call"...

OK, timbo!

You have convinced me of one thing. I DEMAND my assertion that this is a "normal gzp work technique".

Let's call it "one of the unconventional ways of making a profit".

But in everything else I stand by my opinion...

leonid553 >> :

OK, timbo !

You have convinced me of one thing. I DENY my assertion that this is a "normal gzp work technique".

Let us call it "one of the extreme ways of making a profit".

But in all other respects I stand by my opinion...

I suggest we go ahead and finally dot the I's and cross the T's - call things by their proper names. It is theft, or rather fraud. That is, in the same company as Raskolnikov and his extreme method of making a profit.

timbo >> :

I suggest that we go on and finally dot all the I's and cross all the T's - call things by their proper names. It is theft, or rather fraud.

In that case, list the elements of the crime.

You have made a rather serious accusation of stealing.

You do not write here about software filtering and quote smoothing. That's probably not cheating.

You don't write about endless software-defined worst-case requotes . That's probably not cheating.

You don't write that stop orders are executed with slippage and limit orders at the stated price. That's probably not cheating.

You do not write about strange withdrawal fees charged by DC. That's probably not a scam.

You do not write about the massive, abject increase in spreads by times (!) where the trader has managed to come up with profitable tactics for once. That's probably not cheating either.

You don't write about a lot of other things that could be listed like that for a long time...

But you have seen fraud where it wasn't even close....

It seems to be more profitable and safer.

So go on. - List the elements of the offence in the reception in question .

Well, then, don't forget to declare the interchange arbitrage as theft and cheating...

Reason: