A visual studio on the MT4 platform. - page 3

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Suppose there is a vector "a" and I want to draw it (statistics without drawing is unthinkable)

How to draw this vector. In R it is plot(a, ...)/

And how in µl?

SanSanych, you don't need to draw this vector in MCL. What do you need it for? Draw it in R.

I am reminded of an old joke. - Ivan Ivanovich, don't show off, listen to your favourite song about valenki.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

SanSanych, you don't need to draw this vector in MKL. What do you need it for? Draw it in R.

It reminds me of an old joke. - Ivan Ivanovich, don't show off, listen to your favourite song about valenki.

Don't interfere, digesting the post above.

Instead of my plot(. such a grandiose plan, just a universal move...

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Stay out of the way, digesting the post above.

Instead of my plot(... Such a grandiose plan, just a universe of movement...

Create your own class for drawing charts or use the ready-made examples from the articles:

1. Looking at CCanvas class. Smoothing and Shadows
  2. Drawing arrow indicators using CCanvas class
  3. Library for drawing charts using Google Chart API
  4. Charts and graphs in HTML
  5. Create info boards using classes from Standard Library and Google Chart API
  6. Visualize the Strategy in MetaTrader 5 Tester
  7. Using Resources in MQL5

Attacking SanSanych, the demons. You can't draw a cover like Plot(...

I am sad to see your list: it doesn't contain R, while this is a "Statistics and GRAPHICS" system. And it takes a minimum of effort to use as a chancer tool.

I have just looked at the list and there is no more desire to draw any kind of charts. I'd better go to Sanych - Plot(a,...), and done. Or the old-fashioned Excel way - a couple of arrays on the chart... and we're good to go. Or in NET - there are good, simple components for both charts and tables, and even for windows.

Реter Konow:
Do developers need Visual Studio to develop the interface of their applications on MT4/MT5 platforms?
There are so many solutions for integration so long ago, download the 2015 Community version, it's free and use it. I use it for refactoring large projects.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
So long time ago there are many solutions for integration, download the 2015 Community version, it's free and use it. I use it for refactoring large projects.

Good afternoon.

As far as I know, there is currently no way to transfer the interface created in MS Visual Studio to the MT platform chart.

This means that most developers are deprived of the opportunity to create and use a full-fledged interface in their programs. The process of creating panels is extremely time-consuming and not accessible to everyone. In other areas, many developers, too, try to solve their problems using third-party resources, not realizing that their native development environment has just as much potential and can help solve all their problems.

First of all, Visual Studio is created for developers - sellers who create their EAs in order to sell them. When using VS, their capabilities will be fundamentally enhanced and they will be able to offer their clients much more. The interface of trading robots will undoubtedly increase the interest of buyers.

The collection and visualisation of their own statistics within each EA - can also be implemented entirely within the MQL language.

This is my next project.

Реter Konow:

Good afternoon.

I will answer in order:

• There is no need for API, and documentation will be provided by all means, as a text file. Perhaps the documentation will be in the studio itself. I will think about it.
Thank you for your questions.
From this point - more details. As far as I understand, your complex is the set of libraries for creating interfaces to MQL-programs. In other words, the programme calls this or that function and gets a table or a window, in which the necessary information is shown. Am I wrong? Then what product do you offer?

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Learn more about this point. As far as I understand, your complex is a set of libraries for creating interfaces to MQL programs. In other words, the program calls a function and gets a table or window, in which the necessary information is shown. Am I wrong? What kind of product do you offer then?

This is a very important question.

Visual Studio is a visual design environment.

This means that the user will be completely isolated from the code and compiler in all matters relating to the creation of the graphical interface of their program, and will only have to deal with the visual control tools offered by the studio. The interface will use "drag and drop" technology and the various options windows, through which the properties of the pre-defined windows templates and controls can be defined.

The user won't deal with any code libraries while creating the interface. It will be a purely visual process, involving only mouse clicks and keyboard input.

I have already developed a ready-made graphic engine, which will create an interface according to instructions from a saved user file (automatically created by the studio), and fully manage it.

This engine is generic and handles all of the windows and controls which can be created in the Visual Studio. This engine will merge with the developer's application and do all the graphical work.

For clarity, at the end of this month I will publish a video of the VS prototype and everyone will be able to familiarise themselves with its look and feel.

Reason: