A visual studio on the MT4 platform. - page 6

Реter Konow:
I have a lot of respect for all the developers. I know how hard their work is. If developers voluntarily give up my studio and make windows on their own, I will accept it as a fact.
So far from all your explanations I personally don't see any advantage of your studio for a programmer. Maybe those brought up on Lego need it, but I want to manage all the events and graphics myself the way I and my program need it. IMHO.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The thing is, I don't count on sales, just for my own sake. You are counting on it. I am not against it at all, just stating the facts - it won't pay off. You didn't want to hear opinions - you shouldn't have started the topic before the project was completed. Now you listen.
I am always glad to hear the opinions of people with whom I communicate.)

Artyom Trishkin:
Maybe those who were brought up on "Lego" may need it, but I want to manage all the events and graphics by myself, the way I and my program needs it. IMHO.

That's what I don't get. How do you feel about ActiveX or NET components? Is it all by yourself, with your own hands?

The first commandment of a programmer is not to do anything yourself, if you already have it. This is the basic concept of modern programming. Just in case you didn't know. :)

Artyom Trishkin:
So far, from all your explanations, I personally do not see any advantage of your studio for the programmer. Maybe those who were brought up on Lego need it, but I want to manage all the events and graphics myself the way I and my program need it. IMHO.
Tell me, have you ever written a program in MS Visual Studio?

Реter Konow:
I have great respect for all developers. I know how hard their work is. If the developers voluntarily give up my studio and make windows on their own, I will accept this as a fact.

Aren't you a developer yourself? Then who is?

Everyone has fallen for the adverts ...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

That's what I don't get. How do you feel about ActiveX or NET components? Do you do everything yourself, by hand?

The first commandment of a programmer is not to do anything yourself, if you already have it. This is the basic concept of modern programming. Just in case you did not know. :)

So, there are their own classes for graphics. There I understand everything exactly and know exactly where, how and when I can change everything myself if I need to do so.

Реter Konow:
Tell me, have you ever written a program in MS Visual Studio?

Writing.

It is not clear to me from what you have explained - how my program should exchange data with your windows. These are my windows, panels, tables, graphical elements, which I created myself using my own code, I can change, twist, turn, display or hide wherever I want, whenever I want, at any request of the program or its user.

And how is your event model built? Where my programme should dump its data, how it should interrogate responses from your windows, etc., etc. ...

If I completely understand and control everything in my program, it's not very clear how I'll do it with your extension of the terminal (or editor?).

Not clear.

Artyom Trishkin:

Writing.

It is not clear to me from what you have explained - how my program should exchange data with your windows. These are my windows, panels, tables, graphical elements, which I created myself using my own code, I can change, twist, turn, display or hide wherever I want, whenever I want, at any request of the program or its user.

And how is your event model built? Where my programme should dump its data, how it should interrogate responses from your windows, etc., etc. ...

If I completely understand and control everything in my program, it's not very clear how I'll do it with your extension of the terminal (or editor?).

Not clear.

What's there to understand. If you don't have a DLL server, you won't have any (normal, by today's standards) event model. Where would it come from, not from MQL? In MQL everything is extremely poor.

Artyom Trishkin:

Writing.

If I completely understand and control everything in my program, it's not very clear how I will do it with your extension of the terminal (or editor?).

It's not clear.

The question of interaction between graphical engine and user application will be completely solved, I assure you.

It goes without saying that I'll take care of the solution and the developers won't have to think about it.

There are several variants, but it doesn't make sense to go into technical details right now.

Above I have already described the general concept of integration, read it. But, I repeat, there are other options.

Reason: