A visual studio on the MT4 platform. - page 5

Yuriy Asaulenko:
See previous post, or be more specific, please. Windows of any kind, without any effort.
Unfortunately, I can't understand your point of view. If you can create an interface for EAs in the Marketplace in MS Visual Studio, then why can't I find any robot with such an interface? Can you tell me where to look at them?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
See previous post, or be more specific, please. Windows of any kind, without any effort.
Unfortunately, I can't understand your point. If you can create an interface for EAs inside MS Visual Studio, then where are the EAs with this interface? Can you tell me where I can look at them?

Реter Konow:
Unfortunately, I cannot understand your point of view. If creating an interface for EAs in the Marketplace can be done in MS Visual Studio, why can't I find any robots with such an interface? Please, tell me where I can find them.

It is prohibited by the Market. But that doesn't mean that such systems don't exist. They just don't sell them. If you've been reading my blog, and you have, I've already solved the question of interfacing with VS (not because it's complicated, just a matter of choice). And I've already done a lot of things in those couple of days, including windows (without any special features yet - debugging ones). And it's not for sale, of course - also because you can't.

If you write because you're interested in it - be my guest (I just don't understand it). But you won't be able to sell it. Developers, imho, will not be interested.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

You can, of course, organize the interaction via DLL, but no one will need it, because the Market prohibits any DLLs. The only way to organize the global exchange of data between the two programs in the standard MQL - is the exchange through global variables.

In general, it is not very clear for whom you are creating your studio. If it's for developers, your solution has no API. No one wants to have a separate application, with which the program will exchange data, especially for programs available in the Market.

The solution with user license, too, imho, is a very unfortunate option. Here is a programmer has developed a program based on your studio, paid for the first month of work, and then in the second month, his program will not work, because the graphical core of your studio has required another fee. Nonsense. No developer would base their project on a package that would constantly ask for additional fees. But even if we imagine that the license will be purchased as a lump sum, and the studio itself will be part of the application, then again it is not clear how it will work in the Market (licensed program with another license inside it).

Still, answer the main question: for which target audience is your project being created? Why would the average user need your studio? Do you want to create Microsoft Word in MetaTrader 5? Of course, it's cool, but WHY? People pay for ready solutions. For programs and algorithms that do a specific job. They do not need to create forms. They need programmes. And the programmers who write these very programs cannot use your studio, because the work is organized in a very strange way.

Understand that right now the emphasis has to be placed on the Market. If you want to create an infrastructure project, you must first of all answer the question: "Why programmers who are doing business in the Market, or working in Freelance, will start to use my studio. What will it do for them?"

Thanks for your point of view.

• The studio is set up for developers in general, and vendor developers in particular.
  • The studio will be a chance for the developers to get the buyers interested in offering the software with more graphical and functional features.
  • The price of the studio will be affordable for all developers and the conditions of the lease will not differ from the conditions of any other programme.
  • The studio will be released in a few months and there will be no problems in using it.
  • At the moment, some nuances are in development, but I have already notified everyone about this.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It is forbidden by the Market. But that doesn't mean that such systems don't exist. They are simply not sold.

Well, if such systems are not for sale, what good are they to developers - sellers?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If you write because you are interested in it, be my guest (I just don't get it). But you won't be able to sell it. The developers, imho, will not be interested.

If you work and create your own project, let me do the same.

Реter Konow:

Thank you for your point of view.

• The studio is for developers in general, and vendor developers in particular.
  • The studio will give an opportunity to developers to create interest by providing software with more graphical and functional features.
  • The price of the studio will be affordable for all developers and the conditions of the lease will not differ from the conditions of any other programme.
  • The studio will be released in a few months and there will be no problems in using it.
  • At the moment, some nuances are in development, but I have already notified everyone about this.
You just forget that the developer is a programmer himself, and usually not a bad one, and he is able to do a couple of windows by himself if necessary.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You just forget that the developer is a programmer himself, and not a bad one as a rule, and he is able to do a couple of windows on his own if necessary.
I have great respect for all developers. I know how hard their work is. If the developers voluntarily give up my studio and make the windows on their own, I accept this as a fact.

Реter Konow:
If you are working and creating your own project, let me do the same.
The thing is, I don't count on sales, just for my own sake. You are counting on it. I'm not against it, I'm just stating the facts - it won't pay off. Did not want to hear opinions - there was no need to start a theme before the end of the project. Now listen.

Реter Konow:
I have a lot of respect for all the developers. I know how hard their work is. If the developers voluntarily give up my studio and do the windows on their own, I will accept this as a fact.
I will have to. :)
Reason: