A visual studio on the MT4 platform. - page 12

Реter Konow:

Why don't you ask first?

In order to ask, you need to know what to ask and who to ask. And you haven't even fully defined your target audience.

Alexander Puzanov:

Does advanced visualisation increase user profits?

2. How long do 'ordinary users' stay in the 'customer' category and in general, are they willing to pay? If yes, probably until the 1st drain on the self-pay trade - after that event the priorities change

To be honest, the attitude of the developers towards ordinary users came as a surprise to me. But if the user is the way you describe him, he is in any case dependent on you and your offer, because according to you, he is helpless. Offer him interface programs and he will have a demand for them.

Комбинатор:
In order to ask, you need to know what to ask and who to ask. And you haven't even fully defined the target audience.

Read the above carefully. I suggested that developers ask users if they want software with an interface.

The target audience is developers.

Реter Konow:
Offer him interface programs and he will have a demand for them.
There is a narrow category of semi-automatics, where it is very difficult without a windowed interface - in my opinion, this is 10%...15% of everything that is ordered. In other cases, it does not help the main thing, does not increase profit, so it makes sense to offer only as an option - you want the same, but with windows?

Alexander Puzanov:
There is a narrow category of semi-automated machines where it is very difficult without a windowed interface - in my opinion, that's 10%...15% of everything that is ordered. In other cases, it doesn't help the main thing, it doesn't increase profit, so it only makes sense to offer it as an option - do you want the same thing, but with windows?

Let's leave the question of increasing profitability aside. The EA interface has very little to do with it. It is needed to expand the area of interaction between the user and the program he bought.

The mobile phone connection has not changed qualitatively since the end of the 20th century. You still have to put the phone to your ear. Only the interface has changed. They have acquired a lot of new features. This has undoubtedly changed the psychology of the end-user.

Why was a whole phone evolution needed if communication remained essentially the same (without holograms and voices in the head)?

We are talking about an evolution that is vital for all people. The reasons for this need are too deep, but its manifestations are obvious.

Реter Konow:

Let's leave the question of increasing profitability.

No need, bo this is the main complaint of traders to coders and developers of MQL - they say that it (MQL) is focused on realization of programmer ambitions more than on trading (making profit)

It is necessary for expanding the area of interaction between the user and the program he bought

Usually, a robot is needed for the user to minimize the interaction with trading tools. The more interaction the program requires, the more advanced the user should be - no? The ideal interface would be a 2-position BOTTOM / SCREEN button

Alexander Puzanov:

You shouldn't, bo that's the main complaint traders have with MQL coders and developers - they say it (MQL) is focused on realising programmer ambitions more than on trading (making profit)

Usually a robot is required by a user to minimize interaction with trading tools. The more interaction the program requires, the more advanced the user must be - no? The ideal interface would be a 2-position BOTTOM / SCREEN button

We are talking about different categories of users.

Morons who play guessing game or buy a pig in a poke, generally do not need anything except ads and assurances that with this product, he gets rich.

But there are other users...

It is easier to sell to the first category of users than to the second, but if you focus only on them, the advanced users will suffer.

I think that is exactly what is happening now. But perhaps I am wrong.

Реter Konow:

Dear developers, expert writers and sceptical advisor-writers.

Let's ask ordinary users - "Do you need an interface to the programs that we offer you?", and "Do you want us to execute your TOR and create for you a window displaying the information you need?

Now the rhetorical question: What do you think they will answer?

Let's ask the right questions from the beginning:

Dear Traders, what is important to you:

1 - A beautiful interface, multi-functional and sophisticated with 100500 settings?

2 - Profitability, stability, reliability of the EA?

In practice, from my experience, I can say that most users will use half-code, which will show some profits, with a deposit of 1000000000000000000 and will put in self-explanatory functions.

And the beauty, in fact, need only the programmers themselves ...

Реter Konow:

We are talking about different categories of users.

The dummies who play guessing games or buy a pig in a poke don't need anything at all except advertising and assurances that they will get rich with this product.

But there are other users...

It's easier to sell to the first category of users than to the second, but if you focus only on them, the advanced users will suffer.

I think that is exactly what is happening now. But perhaps I am wrong.

It is precisely these other users who do not choose programmes on the basis of beauty...

Vladimir Pastushak:
It's precisely these other users who don't choose programmes based on beauty...

What does beauty have to do with it?

It's about expanding the scope of an advanced trader's interaction with a program through its interface. Beauty is a by-product.

Reason: