A visual studio on the MT4 platform. - page 10

Реter Konow:
Please explain, what do you mean by "serious things"?

Robust EAs or profitable manual and automated trading algorithms...

I looked at your developments, yes it is cool, yes it is beautiful, yes the amount of time spent is impressive...

What is the purpose of this development?

What would a user do?

Can a normal user, who can hardly tell Bid from Ask, use your design?

If a user is not an ordinary one, but a bit advanced in programming, why would he need your work if he can do it on his own and to his own taste?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Robust EAs or profitable manual and automated trading algorithms...

I looked at your developments, yes it is cool, yes it is beautiful, yes the amount of time spent is impressive...

What is the purpose of this development?

What would a user do?

Can a normal user, who can hardly tell Bid from Ask, use your design?

If the user is not an ordinary, but a little advanced in programming, why would he need your work if he can make himself to his own taste?

Well, I understand your opinion.

But you won't deny that all the users everywhere are using interface programs.

If they get stuck with code or are offered few controls, they're more likely to give up on the application if they have another choice.

This is the case everywhere, but not in MQL. Here users continue to use interface-free programs in most cases.

Maybe this should finally be fixed?

Реter Konow:

Well, I can see your point.

However, you won't deny that all users everywhere use interface programs.

If you put them in code, or offer them a sparse set of program controls, they are more likely to give up on the application if they have another choice.

This is the case everywhere, but not in MQL. Here users continue to use interface-free programs in most cases.

Maybe this should finally be fixed?

Yes!

Реter Konow:

Well, I can see your point.

However, you won't deny that all users everywhere use interface programs.

If you put them in code, or offer them a sparse set of program controls, they are more likely to give up on the application if they have another choice.

Maybe this should be finally fixed?

• The programmers, not the users, write the interfaces.
  • The interface is of secondary importance, if not the last.
  • The main thing is the trading idea. Beautiful windows are nice, but nothing more.

Therefore, the MQL has turned out the way it was.

It should be noted that the panels in MQL, is perhaps the only type of programs in the market that has at least some interface. And it is this type of programs that is the least profitable segment of the business. Users do not want panels, but experts and indicators.

Vitali Kadel:
Yes!
You are a user, I take it right?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

• It is the programmers, not the users, who write the interfaces.
  • The interface is of secondary, if not final importance in the EA business.
  • The main thing is the sales idea. Beautiful windows are nice, but nothing more.

Therefore, the MQL has turned out the way it was.

It should be noted that the panels in MQL, is perhaps the only type of programs in the Market that has at least some interface. And it is this type of programs that is the least profitable segment of the business. Users do not need panels, but experts and indicators.

Dear developers, expert writers and sceptical EA-writers.

Let's ask ordinary users - "Do you want an interface for programs that we offer you?", and "Do you want us to execute your TOR and create for you a window displaying the information you need?

Now the rhetorical question: What do you think their answer will be?

Реter Konow:

Dear developers, expert writers and sceptical advisor-writers.

Let's ask ordinary users - "Do you need an interface to the programs that we offer you?", and "Do you want us to execute your TOR and create for you a window displaying the information you need?

Now the rhetorical question: What do you think their answer will be?

There are very few simple users. Most of the time, as you put it, "expert writers" - that is to some extent, the programmers. Therefore it is not worth appealing to mere users.

Реter Konow:

Let's ask

When the solution is ready, then it will make sense to ask.

Karputov Vladimir:
There are very few simple users here. Most of them, as you put it, are "expert writers" - that is programmers to some extent. Therefore, you should not appeal to mere users.

I was asking programmers specifically.

I'm asking about the need for an interface as such for MQL programs. Not concerning any of my projects.

Реter Konow:

Let's ask ordinary users - "Do you need an interface to the software we offer?", and "Do you want us to create a window displaying the information you need for you, according to your specifications?

You can believe it or not, but most users will not even know what you are asking them. What interfaces? What programs? Most of them use the MQL programs at a "drag and drop " level. The step to the right, the step to the left - right away they ask for help on TeamViwer. Can I show you the list of my contacts in TeamViwer and Skype? - he list is impressive.
Reason: