A visual studio on the MT4 platform. - page 7

Реter Konow:

The question of the interaction between the graphics engine and the user application will be completely solved, I assure you.

It goes without saying that I'll take care of the solution and the developers won't have to think about it.

There are several variants, but it doesn't make sense to go into technical details right now.

Above I have already described the general concept of integration, read it. But, I repeat, there are other options as well.

Keep in mind that an application for Market can only consist of one ex5 or ex4 file. If you propose solutions where you have to download/configure/activate something additionally - no one will be interested. So think very carefully about what you propose in the end.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The first commandment of a programmer is not to do anything yourself if you already have one. This is the basic concept of modern programming. Just in case you didn't know. :)

Really?

Комбинатор:
Really?
The life of a simple programmer is hard and unpleasant, but a system programmer is both fun and easy.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The life of a simple programmer is hard and unpleasant.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Реter Konow:
Do the developers need the Visual Studio to develop the interface of their applications on MT4/MT5 platforms?

IMHO, no one will buy it.

It is based on the erroneous thesis, in my opinion, that every program in the market needs an interface. Therefore, the developers' predictable interest, in my opinion, is farfetched )

Only a separate class of programs - panels (for trade and not so much) need a full-fledged interface, the rest have only a standard parameters window or, at most, some buttons. But the developer of the panel is unlikely to use (much less buy) someone else's ready-made library of interfaces, rather write something for your own specific task.

They are all such skeptics - these developers, they trust only their own code)

Комбинатор:
I'm sorry.
What's it to me? I'm a systems guy.) I don't even know MQLs, and I don't want to. I sympathize with you - everything you've gained by hard work. Your whole life is a struggle. Aren't you tired?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I sympathise with you - it's all a struggle. Your whole life is a struggle. Aren't you tired?
Reflexive or just confused with someone else?

Комбинатор:
Reflexive or just confused with someone else?
Yeah, reflexing a little bit. But not confused. Maybe it wasn't for me at all - Well, I'm sorry. Actually, into space. Then my post wasn't to you either. In general.

Реter Konow:

In essence, this solution is a symbiosis of two programs communicating via a common memory called "parameter kernel". The two programs, a graphical engine with interface and a user program, will be placed on different graphs within the terminal.

This is an odd solution - a program on one graph and its interface on the other graph.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Keep in mind that an application for Market can only consist of a single ex5 or ex4 file. If you offer a solution, where you have to download/configure/activate something additionally, nobody will be interested in it. So think very carefully about what you propose in the end.

Thank you very much for the valuable clarification.

At this point I had no experience in selling my software, so I was not aware of such an important aspect.

There can be no dead ends on the right road, only obstacles. Let's overcome them.

Reason: