Market theory - page 96

Sergey Petruk:
Sell to hold + even the bulls agree on that
You're interpreting correctly, Sergey. So far I thought: if the market is led by Bears, we press on Sell, otherwise we press on Buy. Sometimes this strategy is not very good and price often goes the opposite direction, but on the whole we profit. I will try to use other potential capabilities of the system today. Here you said that "even bulls agree with this" and we will use this fact to confirm the correctness of the entry. Let's consider the opinion of all characters, including the Price itself by giving them one vote - entries will become more accurate for sure. For example, at the beginning of the chart the TS is brutally wrong, relying only on the fact that the market is bearish, so Sell. According to the new system, the confirmation will be: Bears (-1) + Price (+1) + Lion and Leopard (+1) + Bulls (+1) = +2, enter Buy when the market is bearish. I guess we got it. I will try to apply this scheme for entry and exit signals to the history of 2010-2011. Let's see what happens. I feel that the quality of inputs and/or outputs should improve. Even this you can do by looking at the chart yourself. If you have time, please do some estimation. I will only get to the computer in the evening.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I won't be able to get to a computer until tonight.
No access to a computer at work? Thought we were living in the 21st century.) Clouds, remote access... Where do you post from?

Daniil Stolnikov:
No access to a computer at work? Thought we were living in the 21st century.) Clouds, remote access... Where do you post from?
I have a computer, but I don't keep calculation files here.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Every business needs faith, Mr Wizard.
Yusuf. Yes I have faith )))) Five years now I believe... since the creation of 18 )))... deja vu...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Even this you can do yourself by looking at the graph. If you have time, you can estimate it, please. I will only get to the computer in the evening.
Don't look at the graph, but post the full data. 2010-2011.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes. These are two years' worth of charts:

The first graph is a grail - IF you don't use explicit or implicit peeking. For example, calculating some parameter on the whole year before the test, or shifting the calculations a bar ahead. ??

Алексей:
The first graph is a grail - IF you do not use explicit or implicit peeking. For example, calculating some parameter on the whole year before the test, or shifting the calculations forward by a bar. ??
Thank you for your appreciation of the research results. I can assure you that, the calculation is done without "peeks" in any form, there are no offsets, no variables used other than the, current, price itself. The period of time is equal to 20 bars of price history before the calculated bar. I don't know, what results will be obtained from other periods. Do you think we should use this variant with daily fixing without waiting for the end of the trend? I will try to improve the quality of entries using the method described above, i.e. by voting the main characters of the market. All calculations will be posted. I think everyone will be able to figure it out, although it's a bit muddled, although it's accurate.

Vizard_:
Don't look at the graph, but post the full data. 2010-2011.
I will post in the evening, including the calculations, so that no one has any doubts about their correctness.

Алексей:
The first graph is a grail - IF you do not use explicit or implicit peeking. For example, calculating some parameter on the whole year before the test, or shifting the calculations forward by a bar. ??
No peek at 10g, just a fitting on history. On the other sections the "graality" will vary...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I will post it tonight, including the calculations, so that no one has any doubts about its correctness.
There are no doubts... It's just silly to make adepts stare at the last 10 bars
and try to see something when you're always fixing"critical errors" on the fly...
In the normal way - you should have posted all the formulas right away...
Someone would have made you an indicator... And we would have been playing in real time.......
Reason: