Market theory - page 92

artikul:
Well in that case I wish you a big retro profit ))))
What do you want? Any new TS is tested in the beginning on the history, then it will come to the real. Do you put your new TS on the real account right away? Or check it in the tester on the history first?

khorosh:
Your trading system has a good outlook as it requires no optimisation, uses no third-party indicators, and is essentially based on market price alone.
Naive... Dream on)))

khorosh:
What do you want? Any new TS is first tested on history, then it will come to the real world. Do you put your new TS for real right away? Or check it in the tester on the history first?
My "machines" do not open any deal in the test mode, unfortunately ))) So I test it only on the real account)))

artikul:
Unfortunately my "machines" don't open any trades in test mode )))) So I'm testing only on the real account ))))
So don't impose your (can't say it's exemplary, because it hasgreat risks) experience in implementing the TS in real life.)

khorosh:
So don't impose your (can't say exemplary, as it hasgreat risks) experience of implementing TC in life on others).
Don't get me wrong, but I am also a victim of circumstances and I also have my Leopard at heart )))

artikul:
Don't get me wrong, but I am also a victim of circumstances and I also have my own Leopard at heart )))
One has a leopard and one has an entire zoo).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If the trader does not appear in the Forbes list of billionaires, he is to blame for it.

That is, the TRUTH has been found, and therefore we must immediately identify the culprits who violated it ;)))

However, it is not funny...

Vertigo... Yusuf, you need to cool down.

Results:

A sobering chart, forcing you to think about the appropriateness of overstaying your positions, although, in the end, 4 times better than the daily fix, but, the drawdowns are also decent.

Trend-finding :

Олег avtomat:

So, the TRUTH has been found, so we must immediately identify the culprits who have violated it ;)))

However, it's not funny...

Oleg, perhaps a sense of humour, sometimes, helps the cause. In fact, I act very cautiously, checking only on cent accounts.

Олег avtomat:

So, the TRUTH has been found, so we must immediately identify the culprits who have violated it ;)))

However, it's not funny...

You can't even make a joke anymore).
Reason: