Market theory - page 45

Vizard_:
Yeah, but where are the signals?
You make the signals yourself, I don't understand them. Tell me, why do the graphs disappear in these formats after closing the file?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You do the signals yourself, I don't understand them. Tell me, why do the graphs disappear in these formats after closing the file?
1.Well, you wrote - bears ... bulls ... enter everything ...
Here's a column-S for example add and write them there -
1 buy
-1 sale

0 no signal

2.no idea...

Here the Bears (they are hidden by the green shadow of the Dragon, the Dragon is only dealing with the Bears now, they have the same level) together with the Dragon, towards the Bulls to clarify the relations, the Lion and Buffalo are also coming to the consilium, with the Lion (1.086455) ahead of the Buffalo (1.085769) by 7 points, we will see what comes out of this. If negotiations are amicable and the Bears stop within striking distance of the Bulls, we wait for a support line to form and enter BAY. If the Bears come close to the Bulls, we wait for the outcome of the negotiations:

Yusuf, you will need to be sure to publish all your formulas. So that the priority of the discoverer is fixed on you. Otherwise, someone might get ahead of you and take credit for it. As they say, ideas are in the air. Remember Marconi and Popov...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So the Bears (they are hidden by Dragon's green shadow, Dragon only deals with the Bears now, they have the same level) together with Dragon, towards the Bulls to find out what happens, let's see what comes of it:

I can't wait to see 100% of the action. Otherwise it's all blurred and unconvincing.

Already good studs are in the drawings, and we are still waiting.

khorosh:
Yusuf, you will need to be sure to publish all your formulas. So that the priority of the discoverer is fixed on you. Otherwise, someone might get ahead of you and take credit for it. As they say, ideas are in the air. Remember Marconi and Popov...
Thank you, I will try in the economic journal of the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, though it will not be easy to persuade academics.

Владимир:

I can't wait to see the 100% option. Otherwise everything is vague and unconvincing.

Good studs are already in the drawings, and we are still waiting.

It's better to wait than to lose, we have plenty of time, but we will enter the market at the full swing, for a long time and safely, until the moment of new discrepancies, of which we will be informed in advance in a calm market. There will be time to close positions.

Hooray, I have noticed, or guessed, an interesting and important feature - if you add price information to the chart at least every minute, it will not redraw or distort the results! In other words, you can follow the market online, at least on tick-tock, if the computer resource allows it, without being bound to the TF. Indeed, we do not have "time" parameter anywhere, only the price (Fox).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Better to wait than to lose, we have plenty of time, but we will go all in, long and safe, until a new disagreement occurs, of which we will be notified in advance when the market is calm. There will be time to close positions.
Hopefully the system will not let us down. We will wait. Agreed.

Владимир:
I hope the system doesn't fail. Let's wait. I agree.

Let's take a look at the type of market at the moment while we wait, from nothing to do:

Indeed, the Bulls have organised an excellent competitive market with enormous liquidity and near-perfect breakeven, i.e., a perfect market with minimal opportunity for profit - only exchange. Attempts to move the market away from the calculated blue profit line are brutally suppressed by Dragon. This is circumstantial evidence of a successful negotiation in favour of the Bulls and the formation of a bullish trend if the Bears agree. Waiting.

I propose we declare this thread a sanctuary )

And add it to the cultural heritage of the forum ))

Reason: