Market theory - page 93

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Results:

There are some decent drawdowns in places. But I think if you apply some additional filters, they can be reduced.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Results:

So? Should we clap our hands now?)
Where is the data in the file? +equi to points...+ in the file...2010+2011...

A joke is a good thing ;)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Results:

what's with the graph? 1.5 times the deposit in one year? Fuck! What lot? Leverage? Initial deposit?

Daniil Stolnikov:
What's with the graph? 1.5 times the deposit in one year? Fuck! What lot? Leverage? Initial deposit?
It's in pips. You may choose the deposit, the lot and other MM tools yourself. For example, if I fix profit and loss on a daily basis we gain 4440 points with a maximal drawdown of 1000 points, and if I close after the end of the trend I gain 13878 points with a maximal drawdown of 8000 points.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Results:

A sobering chart that makes you think about the appropriateness of overstaying your positions, although the bottom line is 6 times better than the daily fixing, but, the drawdowns are also decent.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page87

Which you were shown earlier ))) (1 month difference)...

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 87 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This is in pips. Depo, lot and other MM tools are chosen by yourself. For example, if I fix profit and loss on a daily basis we gain 4440 points with a maximal drawdown of 1000 points, and if I close the market by the end of the trend I gain 13878 points with a maximal drawdown of 8000 points.
And where are the above-mentioned points there? I only see 1.5.

And the catch is that the selection of the lot and the leverage are of no small importance! But the difference is that the selection of the lot and the leverage is important! 0.1 may be small, you won't become a millionaire in years, while 1 may be big, and you'll sell out.

Vizard_:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page87

Which you were shown earlier ))) (1 month difference)...

Corrected a gross error, now, the situation is not as critical as you think.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Corrected a gross error, now, the situation is not as critical as you think.
in tests...on the fly...nothing is corrected...that's what a test is for...

kosta1211:
It is not clear until when the bears will take the price into a correction. it may not be a correction, but a pass to the bulls.

At 15-20 MSC all is normal:

Reason: