Market theory - page 99

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Status as of 1700 MSC: Miracles are happening:

The market is bearish, but apparently there will be a peaceful transfer to the Bulls as in April.

There are no miracles.

The picture explains everything -- and why the market is NOT bearish, and the previous week of chatter, and the future prospects for movement, etc., etc.

Yusuf, I told you, you need to chill out to eliminate the vertigo. But you didn't hear me... And you believed in your brainchild, though it has not yet grown to the THEORY.

Олег avtomat:

There are no miracles.

The picture explains everything -- and why the market is NOT bearish, and the previous week of chatter, and the future prospects for movement, etc., etc.

Yusuf, I told you, you need to chill out to eliminate the vertigo. But you didn't hear me... And you believed in your brainchild, though it has not yet grown to the THEORY.

Oleg, do not worry, these losses are accounted for by the system, will return in excess. I never claimed that the system is breaking even. And about the theory, you show a better one. Explain your curves, within what theory they appeared. Where is their unconditional confirmation in history? And why do you show them post factum? I have long since cooled down as I saw the results of the system in 2010-2011, which, for some reason, you do not comment on. There are similar failures there as well, and the cumulative result speaks volumes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Oleg, don't worry, those losses have been accounted for by the system and will more than compensate. I've never said that the system absolutely broke even. And as for the theory, you show a better one. Explain your curves, within what theory they appeared. Where is their unconditional confirmation in history? And why do you show them post factum?

I'm not worried ;)

Showing something by calling it a THEORY without having any theoretical basis for it is unreasonable, to say the least. Would you argue with this statement?

And "crookedness" is even older... Remember, the controlled system? That's where it still grows and develops. And mind you, I don't call it"market theory".

Олег avtomat:

I'm not worried ;)

Showing something by calling it a THEORY without having any theoretical basis for it is unreasonable, to say the least. Would you argue with this statement?

And "crookedness" is even older... Remember, the controlled system? That's where it still grows and develops. And mind you, I don't call it "market theory".

Nevertheless, I believe that everything develops within the theory. Which fact do you consider a deviation from theory? The market is heading towards a consilium. It has happened dozens of times. Could you, within your reasoning, have reached a state of consilium in the market? You only talk about Automated Systems in words and I have shown the mechanism of automatic regulation in the market. Yes, the market is a regulated system, but it is not regulated at all the way you present it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Nevertheless, I believe that, everything develops within the framework of the theory. What fact do you consider a deviation from the theory? The market is heading towards a consilium. It has happened dozens of times. Could you, within the framework of your reasoning, have reached a state of consilium in the market?

"Concilium"... --- you must really like that word...? like the sound of it...?

I, on the contrary, dislike the word very much --- it is associated with a hospital, doctors, etc...

You're busy inventing unnecessary "entities". But your introduction of an "entity" with the name "consilium" does not reveal the essence of the problem at all.

The terms used are a very important component, it is the language. I prefer to use technical language.

Олег avtomat:

"Concilium"... --- you must really like that word...? like the sound of it...?

... I prefer to use technical language.

Dates "CATECHISIS"... :-)

...ugh, "CONTINUUM". :-) purely technical (from Back to the Future).

Yusuf, I'm all for you! Links in your profile to trade on THIS indicator ... As you wrote above, that the signals were remade... Or maybe you haven't done any real time trading on it, even if it was on micro, but for real?

P.S. Yusuf, maybe you got caught in the space-time continuum? :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

CATECHISIS dates... :-)

ugh, "CONTINUUM". :-) Purely technical (from Back to the Future).

Yusuf, I'm all for you! Links in your profile to trade on THIS indicator ... As you wrote above, that the signals were remade... Or maybe you haven't done any real time trading on it, even if it was on micro, but for real?

P.S. Yusuf, maybe you got caught in the time continuum? :-)

"CONTINUUM" and "CONSILIUM" are different things. ;))))

Олег avtomat:
"CONTINUUM" and "CONSILIUM" -- these are different things. ;))))

:-) Yes. It's not "Dates" there, but Tady! :-) For me, the same ones are the same. I prefer the Catechism, IMHO, it rules.

To me, OH is something similar in meaning to this Yusuf indicator, though... maybe I just don't understand them too well yet... :-)

More info needed, Yusuf, not much to understand, IMHO!

Yusuf - don't give up!!! The trend is bearish ))

Roman Shiredchenko:

CATECHISIS dates... :-)

ugh, "CONTINUUM". :-) Purely technical (from Back to the Future).

P.S. Yusuf, maybe you got caught in the space-time continuum? :-)

Hi Roman. All the signals are transferred to this TS.
Reason: