Market theory - page 102

Vladimir Zubov:
Have you tried the asylum?
That's quite a mouthful. What, if a man loves animals, he has to go straight to the asylum?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yusuf, have you tried your analytical review on RBC?

IMHO, maybe it makes sense to try? At least remotely, as a freelance analyst...

Yusuf is still feeling and trying to formulate the entry - exit criteria, using his new theory, and you are already offering to be an analyst. What's the trick?) When he finishes with criteria, tests the theory in real trading, and gets the money result, he may start working as an analyst, or even in the New York Stock Exchange.

khorosh:
You've got to be kidding me. What, if a person likes animals, should he go straight to the asylum?
You don't "have" friends, you have to be friends with them.)

Vladimir Zubov:
You don't "have" friends, you have to be friends with them.)
I tell you about animals and you tell me about friends. Were you really in an asylum?) I wanted to say "you have an elder in your garden", but you have an uncle in Kyiv. But there is no uncle in Kiev with the last name Buzina.(

khorosh:
I tell you about animals and you tell me about friends. Were you really in an asylum?) I wanted to say that there is an elder in the garden, and an uncle in Kyiv. But there is no longer an uncle in Kiev with the last name Buzina.(
Yes, I was in the loony bin, for five days, I wanted to do it myself) It's all good ...))

khorosh:
then you could go into analysis and even the New York Stock Exchange.
and stop by Doll's house for a drink and a laugh at how much fun he's having...........

Vladimir Zubov:
Yes, I was in an asylum, five days, I wanted to) It's all good for me...))
Did you take haloperidol? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Have you been drugged with haloperidol? ))
Phenazipam)))

Vladimir Zubov:
Phenazipam))).
Daniil Stolnikov:
Haloperidol? ))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fighters are reminiscing about the days gone by.))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The market analysis of 2010-2011 shows that the opinion of the Lions is decisive. Both Bears and Bulls have let us down, allowed misinformation and caused serious damage to the deposit. We no longer trust them, let them do the Lion's will.

What if the lions fuck up too?

Who are we going to trust?

Have you checked the lion for 2010-2014? If so, where's the profit/loss chart?

But if the EUR goes down by 100 pips, will you go back to the bears' embrace, or will you support the Lions?

Reason: