Market theory - page 89

khorosh:
A correction you call a failed attempt to hit the Bulls?
Look at how the Bears wanted to hit the Bulls, but changed their mind at the last moment and turned back. As long as we have not reached the correction area, when we reach it, we will see if it is a correction or an attempted reversal. A correction should now be understood as a decrease in price in a bullish trend. Without being sure whether the market is bullish or bearish, it is incorrect to talk about a correction.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
See how the Bears wanted to hit the Bulls, but changed their minds at the last moment and turned back. If we reach the correction area, we will see if it is a correction or an attempted reversal. A correction should now be understood as a decrease in price in a bullish trend. Not being sure whether the market is bullish or bearish, it is incorrect to talk about a correction.
I said it was a correction from the correction

1,105-1,11 and then it may be 1,08-1,075.

Z.U. And they were spinning all leopards and other animals around their axis ))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
See how the Bears wanted to hit the Bulls, but at the last moment they changed their minds and turned back. If we reach the correction area, we will see if it is a correction or an attempted reversal. A correction should now be understood as a decrease in price in a bullish trend. Not being sure whether the market is bullish or bearish, it is incorrect to talk about a correction.
Oh, you mean the last calculated day, I see.

khorosh:
Ah, you mean the last calculated day, I see.
So far you are the only, or one of the few, who adequately understand my reasoning. Therefore, I decided to remind you that it is about the last calculated day (though you have already guessed it yourself) and we do not know the further course of price. Please excuse me.

I propose a "short course in market theory" thread where the essence is summarised

it is better to give explanations to the indicator on the interpretation of line positions, and the essence will be clear from the first pages of this thread

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
So the price is now being led by the bulls?
If it is not difficult to tell me at what price the bulls took the lead over the bears.
Thank you!

tuma88:
So the price is now being led by the bulls?
If it is not difficult to tell me at what price the bulls took the lead over the bears.
Thank you!
According to the last chart, the market is still bearish.

khorosh:
According to the latest chart, the market is still bearish.

Absolutely correct.

Market conditions as of 0230 MSK on Monday, 01 06 15:

The correction is complete, the Bears are leading the competitive market down, the managers Tsopt (Leo) and Tsr (Leopard), who are keeping the Bulls at an equal distance from themselves to the Bears, agree with this.

Completed processing of 2011 data. Watch the performance of the indicator over 2 years and see how the "cut the loss, grow the profit while it grows" condition is fulfilled and much more:

In particular, you can see that, always:

1. enter the market at the beginning of the trend and stay in it until it ends;

2. we leave the market as soon as the first signs of a threat to open positions appear;

3. we should clearly distinguish a flat from a trend;

4. Flat does not cause significant damage to the deposit when you change the trend direction, usually, from the flat, you come out with zero result or with a small loss, which immediately cover the profit from the correct entry;

5. When the global trend continues, the intermediate flat goes in favour of the deposit, although not so much;

6. are aware of the intentions of the control levels Tsopt (Leo), Tsr (Leopard) and the opposing side (Bulls in bear markets and Bears in bull markets);

7. are aware of consiliums in terms of timing, results of negotiations and decisions made in the form of peaceful transfer of the baton, continuing the direction unchanged, demonstrating the strengths and abilities of the parties with the preparation of a plan and scheme for future battles or organising the parties to fight "on the fly", without prior preparation;

8. many other useful information about the state and prospects of market development can be revealed.

If the trader does not end up in the Forbes list of billionaires, he is to blame for this.

Reason: