Market theory - page 100

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yusuf - don't give up!!! The trend is bearish ))

If the level reached (1.11624) persists, then a possible transfer of the market to the Bulls should be stated. But, so far, the Bears have not moved far away (1.11365):

The market is competitive, there is no consilium, just Price has defected from the Bears to the Bulls. Exact repetition of the April scenario..:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If the level reached (1.11624) persists, then a possible transfer of the market to the Bulls should be stated. But, so far, the Bears have not moved far away (1.11365):

The market is competitive, there is no consilium, just Price has defected from the Bears to the Bulls. An exact repeat of the April scenario..:

who knows - maybe it's an illusion...?

Rodeo:

Daniil Stolnikov:
who knows - maybe it's an illusion...?

Rodeo:

No, this is no longer an illusion, but the realization of a scenario conceived and perfectly executed by Leo. In this regard, I am abandoning the Bulls-Bears strategy and switching to the Leo strategy and will only be guided by it. The Bulls and Bears have turned out to be puppets doing the will of the Lion. The Lion is keeping the strategy on BAY. The Bulls-Bears strategy should not be abandoned as important persons in the market, because the Lion, sometimes far from the Price, carries out his intentions precisely through the Bulls and Bears. Only, now, you cannot identify a bull market as exclusively uptrending and vice versa with a bear market. That's OK, there is a deep learning of market mysteries going on and I think such metamorphosis is appropriate.

Introducing the Leo strategy:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov
:

No, this is no longer an illusion, but the realization of a scenario conceived and perfectly executed by Leo. In this regard, I am abandoning the Bulls-Bears strategy and switching to the Leo strategy and will only be guided by it. The Bulls and Bears have turned out to be puppets doing the will of the Lion. The Lion is keeping the strategy on BAY. The Bulls-Bears strategy should not be abandoned as important persons in the market, because the Lion, sometimes far from the Price, carries out his intentions precisely through the Bulls and Bears. Only, now, you cannot identify a bull market as exclusively uptrending and vice versa with a bear market. That's OK, a deep study of market mysteries is taking place and I think such metamorphosis is appropriate.

I present the strategy "LEFT":

The red line is the end-of-trend fixing, the blue line is the daily fixing. We will need to recalculate the 2010 and 2011 data for this strategy as well.

You have presented the results of the Leo strategy, but you have not presented the strategy itself.

khorosh:
You have presented the results of the Leo strategy, but you haven't presented the strategy itself.

It is presented here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page100, and its essence is that, when choosing a trading direction, we focus on the direction of Leo, forget about Bulls and Bears.

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 100 - Категория: общее обсуждение

The lion looks up, so BAY:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The lion looks up, so BAY: (picture not shown

Is the lion the red line now?

khorosh:
Is the Lion the red line now?
Yes, take a look for yourself, Leo fails less than Bulls and Bears. The Bulls and Bears lines are retained for information only. The only monopoly market so far, by my estimation, is not subordinate to Leo, but, such periods are few.

Sergey Petruk:
Sell + even the bulls agree on that
Hold more ?)))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The market is competitive, there is no consilium, just Price has defected from the Bears to the Bulls. Exact repetition of the April scenario:

Yusuf - from last page, let me understand in your first post the second picture. Why is there a violation of the space-time continuum and the red line of profit actually moves backwards into the past?

I already asked you about it, but you left without comment.

Reason: