Market theory - page 94

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

At 15-20 MSC everything is fine:

And when it's not OK, you can catch such a minus. And how do you predict? Again, if the correction is prolonged - you should trade it, not watch how the deposit is falling!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

At 15-20 MSC everything is fine:

OK... Let's keep staring at pictures and dreaming of the beautiful ))))

Now the premium is up! In 20 min news on the quid, if as predicted we go down. Do your beasts somehow see this or only by the fact?

kosta1211:
Now the premium is up! In 20 min news on the quid, if as predicted we go down. Do your beasts somehow see this or only by the fact?
There may be no reaction. They are leading up to Friday.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Perhaps there will be no reaction. Leading up to Friday.
Or a prediction against the quid! Probability is like seeing a dinosaur in the window, 50/50

kosta1211:
Or a prediction against the quid! The odds are like seeing a dinosaur in the window, 50/50
Don't worry, as I said and claim now, everything is under control and everything is fine. Against the will of our characters the market cannot go!

kosta1211:
Or a prediction against the quid! The odds are like seeing a dinosaur in the window, 50/50
We don't have 50/50, we have 20/80 in our favour. Of course, in the long run.

Vizard_:
ok... Let's keep staring at pictures and dreaming about beautiful things ))))
Every business needs faith, Mr. Wizard.

kosta1211:
Look at the picture, any news will be in unison with this chart.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Perhaps there will be no reaction. Leading up to Friday.
No, they're leading up to our schedule, because that's their schedule. I was away for a long time, but I knew it would be on schedule.
Reason: