Market theory - page 76

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Here's on the hay of the day (the Bears' biggest threat):

No, serious threat, the Bears have. Verdict: SELL remains in place.

The chart has lost the coast. Is this the way it's meant to be?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
See, this is 'war season', unlike other parts of the chart. The market is feverish, and we also, can't react calmly, so Buy-Sell-Buy-Sell. But, there will come a time when we will say SELL-SELL-SELL, or, BAY-BAY-BAY-BAY, and you will wonder if it is BAY or SELL?
Yousufkhodja, any thoughts on programming the system in mql4 ?

Vladimir Zubov:
Yousufkhodja, any thoughts on programming the system in mql4 ?

Market conditions at the opening of the session on 26 05 15, 00-00 MSK, no change in the recommendations:

Yes, there is such an idea. I am now formulating entry and exit conditions for the TS to be fully automatic, excluding the trader's participation. He will be left as an observer, although all open positions will be secured with stops. I'm figuring out what to do in cases that defy logic. An example of such a situation can be seen on the chart between April 14 and April 24. From April 14 to 17 the Bears failed to turn the price down and under the pressure of the true market situation. Then, on the weekend of 18-19th April, a council of all levels was convened, where the managers, under pressure from the monopolists, helped the Bears to lower the price slightly, because the monopolists were not willing to peacefully hand over the price to the Bulls, which, by right, should have been theirs. The negotiations were fruitless, and the managers did not dare to let the strong Bulls go to war against the weak Bears, evidently for some political or social reasons, and then a miracle happened - the price ran over to the Bulls in the session of May 12, and they led it in the right direction, until the May 5 Melves took over the war path. On the 7th of May, the managers decided to prepare the Bears for war. The preparations lasted for 5 days, from the 12th to the 17th of May and there was a terrible Bears lull on the Bulls, about the possibility of which I had warned the participants beforehand, or rather, on the eve of the strike. And so began an era of wars, with mixed success, which hopefully ended on the 25th of May. All this needs to be formalized by a chain of conditional transitions, though I'm ready, for now, to bluntly accept possible losses as costs of TC, especially since, these periods are less than 30% of the total time, when we are allowed to act in the market with full deposit power and more than compensate for losses of wars and or non-standard market behavior. The initial deposit is withdrawn and positions will be increased with the power of open positions, because it is assumed that the equity will always be higher than the balance. The funds that have got into the balance can be promptly withdrawn. Therefore, I ask all the programmers to study the branch seriously and offer their variants of market management during the war. We will study and discuss them and then I will send the algorithm for creating an indicator and an EA to the strongest of them. By this time, the article should also be out soon, which is 80% ready.

Time to buy the Eurodoll.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
See, this is 'war season', unlike other parts of the chart. The market is feverish, and we also, can't react calmly, so Buy-Sell-Buy-Sell. But, there will come a time when we say SELL-SELL-SELL, or BAY-BAY-BAY-BAY, and you will wonder if it is a BAY or a SELL?
This time is called a flat). In fact, if we connect these movements with volumes we will see its absence (no movement). So there should not be any buy-sell-buy-sell!

Vitalie Postolache:
The chart has lost its banks. Is that the intention?

Here is the true "banked" chart, with the Bulls and Bears showing their strengths and capabilities to intimidate the enemy. It is cropped to better view the state of the market at the moment:

Alexander Ivanov:
Time to buy the Eurodoll.
Take Gastal

tuma88:
Yusuf, let me know how things change or signal on Euro/dollar.

Thank you!
Okay. I will do as much as possible as, during the day - at work. Count on daily clarification of the situation, using stops, moving them around.

I have an M15 timeframe with the market changing. A little bit of demo pips earned buying from the bottom. Now there are bears in the market again.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Take Gastal.
You made a million already?
Reason: