Market theory - page 253

Server Muradasilov:

Good Morning

Recommendations: Open on your system, the next order after the first, at least a hundred points (this should be done by an iron rule, can be a pending order) - because you go unreasonable nothing, set positions in one direction, which gives huge drawdowns. You get no more than five orders, for 500 points. Once your system shows the reversal again, take the mirror pair of the instrument positions taken, and begin to open positions in the right direction, again not more than five orders. Further, you close all the positions as soon as the balance turns to zero or plus. This will help you in case the market goes against your rules, because it happens. Your system is more likely to be medium-term, and the set of positions is intraday. Withdraw all your signals to zero, close all accounts, and open one account with the same name as your theory. All the "redness", which you have now on the monitoring, will scare away customers, your products, or move all the accounts into private, make a new one. Do not withdraw experimental accounts in public, until you get three months of results. I understand others who follow your thread - that our way is thorny and long, to get the desired result. If you get a "hand", you can open an account with different brokers, linking them to monitoring.

As far as I understand it, Yusuf puts these monitors not for a pretty picture, but so that people interested in the development of the subject can help to make the right decisions (like you do now).
One bad thing - those who are not in the business and think that these pictures are an indicator of the "coolness" of the products, they naturally run away like hell when they look at this outrageousness. The dilemma is whether to develop something and monitor the results for your colleagues or to do everything by yourself until you get a good result with a view to financial goals.

And the MC has no private signals for groups of users, which is too bad. You need to go to the buka, for example, and remove these monitors, which are now being pelted with tomatoes - so far that seems to me to be the solution.

Artyom Trishkin:

As far as I understand, Yusuf puts these monitoring not for a pretty picture, but for those interested in the development of the theme to help make the right decisions (like you do now).
One bad thing - those who are not in the business and think that these pictures are an indicator of the "coolness" of products, they naturally run away like hell when they look at this mess. The dilemma is whether to develop something and monitor the results for your colleagues or to do everything by yourself until you get a good result with a view to financial goals.

And the MC has no private signals for groups of users, which is too bad. You need to go to buka, for example, and remove these monitors, which are now being pelted with tomatoes - so far that seems to me to be the solution.

Greetings Artyom .

All, the product in the market - experimental accounts are removed for good. Who is in the loop, he understands that the time for experiments is over, he needs to show results (the system is working). I understand perfectly that he wants to show the result now - but the system, not intraday, he must be patient for just a couple of months and follow the rules - otherwise he will throw back many months. The percentage of profit for a couple of months doesn't even matter yet. We must show that the system really works (without the drawdowns).

Server Muradasilov:

... All the "redness" you have now on monitoring will discourage customers to your products. Either move all the accounts to private, make one new one. Don't take experimental accounts out into the public until you've had three months of results. This I understand, others understand who follow your thread - that our path is thorny and long...

Artyom Trishkin:

One bad thing - those who are not in the business and think that these pictures are an indicator of the "coolness" of products, they naturally run like hell when they look at this mess. I'm going to tell you a dilemma - to develop something and monitor the result for my colleagues, or to do everything on my own until I've got a decent result with a view to finance.

MK doesn't have private signals for user groups, which is too bad. For example, they should switch to beacons, and delete these monitors which are now filled with tomatoes.
I agree. ( I'm coming from my own experience of going down this long thorny path )

Server Muradasilov:

Good Morning

Recommendations: Open on your system, the next order after the first, at least a hundred points (this should be done by an iron rule, can be a pending order) - because you go unreasonable nothing, set positions in one direction, which gives huge drawdowns. You get no more than five orders, for 500 points. Once your system shows the reversal again, take the mirror pair of the instrument positions taken, and begin to open positions in the right direction, again not more than five orders. Further, you close all the positions as soon as the balance turns to zero or plus. This will help you in case the market goes against your rules, because it happens. Your system is medium-term, and the set of positions is intraday. Withdraw all your signals to zero, close all accounts, and open one account with the same name as your theory. All the "redness", which you have now on the monitoring, will scare away customers, your products, or move all the accounts into private, make a new one. Do not withdraw experimental accounts in public, until you get three months of results. I understand others who follow your thread - that our way is thorny and long, to get the desired result. If you get the hang of it, you can open accounts with different brokers and do monitoring.

Sincerely

Thanks, I now pay more attention to the elucidation of the potential of this theory. In particular, I'm searching for variants of medium-term trading. For example, setting the maximum number of orders equal to 100 with TP=SL = 100pp (4 digits) for half a year from 13.03.15 up to now I've got the following TS on TF H1, calculation period 740 bars which I have to check on Demo or Centivice:

Bars in test 3855
Ticks modelled 7610
Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 3000.00
Spread Current (2)
Total net profit 18584.82
Gross profit 21207.57
Gross loss -2622.75
Profit factor 8.09
Expected payoff 8.71
Absolute drawdown 923.59
Maximal drawdown 3309.55 (24.04%)
Relative drawdown 42.38% (1527.31)
Total trades 2133
Short positions (won %) 1264 (81.33%)
Long positions (won %) 869 (82.62%)
Profit trades (% of total) 1746 (81.86%)
Loss trades (% of total) 387 (18.14%)
Largest
profit trade 99.47
loss trade -26.87
Average
profit trade 12.15
loss trade -6.78
Maximum
consecutive wins (profit in money) 278 (2152.77)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 57 (-337.94)
Maximal
consecutive profit (count of wins) 6704.10 (88)
consecutive loss (count of losses) -792.54 (56)
Average
consecutive wins 30

However, this mode should be performed only by an Expert Advisor since human nerves will not be able to resist balance and equity tricks as it will seem to the person that the TS is wrong but the Expert Advisor will be right at the end. It appears that the system hasn't exhausted its potential yet. I wish new participants would join us to discover the system's capabilities as soon as possible. After all, a new theory which is consistent with the principles of the real trade of goods and services has been created. It is based on the principles of trade, not on some speculation about imaginary regularities. What more is expected of everyone, I do not understand.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

However, this mode should be implemented only by the Expert Advisor, because human nerves will not be able to withstand balance and equity kulbits, and it will seem to the person that the TS is wrong, but eventually the Expert Advisor turns out to be right. It appears that the system hasn't exhausted its potential yet. I wish new participants would join us to discover the system's capabilities as soon as possible. After all, a new theory which is consistent with the principles of the real trade of goods and services has been created. It is based on the principles of trade, not on some speculation about imaginary regularities. What more is expected of everyone, I do not understand.

And how will they connect, new members, to the system? You need an indicator for this. Either you give it out in a certain quantity and they just keep quiet using the indicator, or it has to be given out additionally for testing. Or you have to buy it - which no one will do, just to find out the capabilities of the system ??????.

See, you're not even hiding, your 13 signals - which, outright scare away, with a minimum drawdown of 31%, not just customers, but everything and everyone.

Server Muradasilov:

And how will they connect, new members, to the system? You need an indicator for this. Either you give it out in a certain quantity and they just keep quiet using the indicator, or it has to be given out for testing. Or you have to buy it - which no one will do, just to find out the capabilities of the system ??????.

See, you're not even hiding, your 13 signals - which, outright scare away, with a minimum drawdown of 31%, not just customers, but everything and everyone.

There is a demo version of the indicator, which allows you to work with it in the tester, or am I wrong?

I don't know about giving it away and using it quietly. I know that Yusuf, a couple of other people and the coder have the indicator, of course. I should not have much fun looking for good signals for my TS alone - I am sitting in a .... in a puddle myself while I'm sitting in debt. It's hard for me to be torn on all sides of the world. The rest are waiting for manna from heaven.

And the signals, yes - they need to be out of sight, out of heart...

Artyom Trishkin:

There is a demo version of the indicator that allows you to work with it in the tester, or am I wrong?

I don't know about distributing it to someone and using it secretly. I know that Yusuf has the indicator, a couple of other people and the coder, which is natural. I am not having much fun looking for good signals for my TS because I am in the ass myself. in a puddle myself while I'm sitting in debt. It's hard for me to be torn on all sides of the world. The others are waiting for manna from heaven.

And the signals, yes - they should be removed from sight, from heart...

I don't know verbatim how the demo version of the indicator is in the tester, checked?

I do not have an affiliate link on any of the products (this has to be done), the most advanced partner on this forum is he -Roman Myrav'yev(according to my observations), you can discuss questions with him on promotion.

2. After the publication of the article, many present here (who took an active part in discussing the product in this thread) have the same, if not better. They are few and welcome.

3.Artem, you do not need to break, save your strength, you've done your job on five plus, I'm sure of it!

4.Manna from heaven will not be unequivocal (freebies)

PS. Yusuf, with all due respect to you, listen to what has been said above - you are a scientist who is doing his job, but some aspects should be handled by other comrades.

PS. Any way I can help, free of charge.

Server Muradasilov:

I don't know exactly how the demo version of the indicator worked in the tester, did you check it?

1.no affiliate links, no product (this needs to be done), the most advanced partner on this forum is he -Roman Myrav'yev(according to my observations) can discuss issues with him on promotion.

2. After the publication of the article, many present here (who took an active part in discussing the product in this thread) have the same, if not better. They are few and welcome.

3.Artem, you do not need to break, save your strength, you've done your job on five plus, I'm sure of it!

PS. Yusuf, with all due respect to you, listen a bit to what has been said above - you are a scientist who does his job, but some aspects have to be handled by other comrades.

Thank you, I will listen to your and Artem's remarks. I'm trying to turn loss-making accounts into profit. If I fail, I will remove them.

Server Muradasilov:

I don't know exactly how the demo version of the indicator worked in the tester, did you check it?

1.no affiliate links, no product (this needs to be done), the most advanced partner on this forum is he -Roman Myrav'yev(according to my observations) can discuss issues with him on promotion.

PS. Yusuf, with all due respect to you, listen to what has been said above - you are a scientist who is doing his job, but some aspects should be handled by other comrades.

I did not watch the demo in the tester, and did not watch the demo - why, if the source is, but people say that the demo in the tester does not show the zero bar - and hell with it. It's all the same "chatter" and rendering of non-standard candles.

1. The absence of a partner is Yusuf's omission, he should do it. (Yusuf, do you hear?)
  2. As far as I know, the article discusses the commodity market, not forex, respectively, and formulas for commodity markets are given (to be honest - I haven't read the article, I had another task - to get it right. I'm not a theorist, I'm a philosopher (just kidding :))...
  3. I did my work with a goal in mind, right? I am not an altruist to such an extent... ;)
    I am interested not only in selling not only Yusuf (I get a little of that, believe me), but also in developing this area so that the advisor is good. A good one at the very least, as a norm. - great. After some events with one of our forum members, I found myself in a strong pit from which I need to get out - there is zero hope and minus for him. Hands are dropping - it's very difficult in this situation to work alone, and their sales are on a roll - nothing new to write, do not lay out, although there is something to share and sell, but not enough time ... I've already gone through 10 years ago a deep s--- life ..., and now will pass. I wish I had more strength. Well, that's just... digression, sorry...
  4. That's good...

Somehow...

SZZ. And the gratuitous help is certainly a good thing, it's a plus in karma (I always stumble - I helped, but I myself stayed at the trough), but I want to eat as a result ;).

Artyom Trishkin:

I haven't watched the demo version in the tester, and I haven't watched the demo version at all - what for, if the sources are available, but people say that the demo version in the tester does not show the zero bar - and what the hell with it. It's all the same "chatter" and rendering of non-standard candlesticks.

1. The absence of a partner is Yusuf's omission, he should do it. (Yusuf, do you hear?)
  2. As far as I know, the article discusses the commodity market, not forex, respectively, and formulas for commodity markets are given (to be honest - I haven't read the article, I had another task - to get it right. I'm not a theorist, I'm a philosopher (just kidding :))...
  3. I did my work with a goal in mind, right? I'm not altruistic to that extent... ;)
    I'm interested not only in Yusuf's sales (there's not much I owe there, believe me), but also in the development of this direction, so that the advisor would be. A good one at the very least, as a norm. - great. After some events with one of our forum members, I found myself in a strong pit from which I need to get out - there is zero hope and minus for him. Hands are dropping - it's very difficult in this situation to work alone, and their sales are on a roll - nothing new to write, do not lay out, although there is something to share and sell, but not enough time ... I've already gone through 10 years ago a deep s--- life ..., and now will pass. I wish I had more strength. Well, that's just... I'm sorry...
  4. That's good...

Somehow...

SZZ. And the gratuitous help is certainly a good thing, it's a plus in karma (I always stumble - I helped, but I myself stayed at the trough), but I want to eat as a result ;).

1. I have an affiliate fee (5%) in my products, maybe it should be increased, if that's what you mean. How to develop another kind of affiliate?

2. The article discusses both the commodities market and Forex. It shows that the findings of the theory developed for the commodity market are also applicable to Forex, which is somewhat encouraging in terms of the correctness of the chosen strategy and research direction. I.e., we do not look for patterns "from a torch", but from the immutable rules of the real commodity trading.

Reason: