[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 226

7Konstantin7:

Right to the music! :)))))))

PapaYozh:

Or it goes like this:

You send a request to the server, it does not respond for 3 minutes. During this time, your Expert Advisor will not react to anything, it is waiting for the OrderSend() function to complete and you watch as the price goes where you want it to go and comes back. Now your order opens at the requested price, but the quotes already go against you.

Anything can happen...)

MaxZ:
Right to the music! :)))))))
)))) I'm a psychic :D

7Konstantin7:
Then the request will be repeated when there is no requote, but where will the price be... But it's a matter of luck...)
But you still do not understand: that's the point: there will be no second request. The order will open on the first request and at the price you requested in it.

Bicus:
You still don't understand: that's the point: there won't be a second request. The order will open at the first request and at the price you requested in it.
Yes, I got it exactly)

I've already got it, otherwise it's always like this...

Autonomous power supply special type of transformer preferably with a battery from the car - just in case if the lights go out ... the computer will hold at least 5 hours ... (who has a laptop to watch the battery)

Two Internet access in my case, home phone and yusb modem ...( wherever there was a laptop with a terminal ...)

So we do not fear malfunctions (Yes! and who has a wireless keyboard and mouse, watch out for batteries ...!) I had more than once sat down during important trades once and all)

Yyyy funny) not my picture!

Why didn't the Soviets put T/P on the Sell?

Gyllit:
Why didn't the owl put T/P on Sell?
Is it a 130 error?

MaxZ:
Error 130?
What does it mean?

Well, villagers, is everyone alive?! :))

Details:
Gross Profit:4 119.40Gross Loss:269.00Total Net Profit:3 850.40
Profit Factor:15.31Expected Payoff:43.26
Absolute Drawdown:0.00Maximal Drawdown:119.00 (0.27%)Relative Drawdown:0.27% (119.00)
Total Trades:89Short Positions (won %):71 (90.14%)Long Positions (won %):18 (72.22%)
Profit Trades (% of total):77 (86.52%)Loss trades (% of total):12 (13.48%)
Largestprofit trade:200.00loss trade:-54.00
Averageprofit trade:53.50loss trade:-22.42
Maximum($):19 (1 200.00)consecutive losses ($):2 (-75.00)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count):1 200.00 (19)consecutive loss (count):-75.00 (2)
Averageconsecutive wins:7consecutive losses:1
Reason: