Market theory - page 252

Dina Paches:

Yeah. ))) Same here. )))

What can I do if I've liked that taste since I was a kid?

Nah, it's not gross. With mustard, it's probably gross.

P./S.: However... "There's no accounting for taste, of course.

Well, saved ... there will be no divorce.

Artyom Trishkin:
All right, saved ... no divorce.
Yay! (cheers and applause) Yay! (cheering and applause) Yay! (cheers and applause) I love you! )))))

Dina Paches:
Cheers! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I love you! )))))
So, coffee, then? ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
So, coffee, then? ;)
You won't believe it... even though it's nighttime, I'm drinking it right now. Coffee. )))

Dina Paches:
You won't believe it... even though it's nighttime, just drinking it now. Coffee. )))
Good girl! Me too... I don't mean smart girl, I mean coffee...

Artyom Trishkin:

What can I say... What better time for us midnighters to drink coffee than at midnight. )))))

Lunch. Coffee doesn't refresh me any more, so I'm gonna go bye-bye. )))))

Bye-bye and have a good, non-saline night's vigil! )))))

Dina Paches:
Artyom Trishkin:

Girls-boys... have you mistaken the forum for a social media chat room?

Vladimir Suschenko:

Girls-boys... aren't you confusing a forum with a social networking chat room?

And social media - what's the beast? ;)

I'm gonna shut up now.

Vladimir Suschenko:

Girls-boys... aren't you confusing the forum with a social networking chat room?

No, I don't think so. After the tales in the thread about beasts living in the market, a discussion about drinks is, I suppose, quite logical.

P./S.: That's it. Like Artyom, silent, silent.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thanks, but the online-indicator will show the true market strength or volume that varies widely. For example, right now for Euro/Dollar S = 4272 (4 digits) pips and Y = - 3708 pips. Therefore, the market price P= - S/Y = - 4272/(-3708) = 1.1336 at the current price of CD = 1.1307. Therefore, the market is now bearish and competitive. With S<0 and Y>0 the market will be monopolistic and we will know about it immediately.

Good Morning

Recommendations: Open on your system, the next order after the first, at least a hundred points (this should be done by an iron rule, can be a pending order) - because you go unreasonable nothing, set positions in one direction, which gives huge drawdowns. You get no more than five orders, for 500 points. Once your system shows the reversal again, take the mirror pair of the instrument positions taken, and begin to open positions in the right direction, again not more than five orders. Further, you close all the positions as soon as the balance turns to zero or plus. This will help you in case the market goes against your rules, because it happens. Your system is medium-term, and the set of positions is intraday. Withdraw all your signals to zero, close all accounts, and open one account with the same name as your theory. All the "redness" that you have now on the monitoring, will scare away customers, your products, or move all the accounts into private, make a new one. Do not withdraw experimental accounts in public, until you get three months of results. I understand others who follow your thread - that our way is thorny and long, to get the desired result. If you get the hang of it, you can open accounts with different brokers and do monitoring.

Sincerely

Reason: