Market theory - page 255

no word from the aul :o))) Looks like the satellite hasn't come close to the aul.

Here is the 3rd approach for the working day: I earned a total of 1,000 roubles on the day. You can continue to go interval trading. But greed is the dangerous side of the soul.

Alexander Ivanov:

Good day to you all!

The theory has been modified, as if you can now guess 90% of what the bulls or bears are up to. The state of the indicator lines allows us to "see" who is about to hit the market.

Alexander Ivanov:
Where have the adepts of the theory gone?
Here. All you show in the pictures is a parabolic (how is it relevant?). What is the sense in your calculations then?

Artyom Trishkin:
There. And all you show in the pictures is a parabolic (what's that got to do with anything?). What's the point of your calculations then?
Uh, my uncle, I just put a bunch of indices in there. They're just trend-following ones that don't help me. And it's a good trade))))))))))))))))

I was the only one with Yusuf when everyone was blaspheming.

Alexander Ivanov:
I was the only one with Yusuf when everyone was blaspheming.

If you don't praise yourself, others won't :)

PS. Artem, he was all alone with Yusuf, all alone.

Don't blaspheme, God is your judge.

And so the theory works. I can take it all on myself)))

Alexander Ivanov:
Uh, my uncle, I just put a bunch of indulgences in there. They are just trending and didn't help me, but I took the theory from Yusuf and further modified it. And trading is fine))))))))))))))))
If you have found something interesting, either share it or do not get enthusiastic about it. We're helping Yusuf too, aren't we? While you were just with him, someone was making an indicator, which you are using. For free.

Artyom Trishkin:
If you find something interesting, either share it or don't get all enthusiastic over nothing. We're helping Yusuf too, aren't we? While you were just with him, someone was making the indicator you're using. For free.
I don't use for free. Yusuf will confirm. I don't buy anything. I'm a salesman myself.

Server Muradasilov:

If you don't praise yourself, others won't :)

PS. Artem, he was all alone with Yusuf, all alone...............

Yeah, I wondered that, too. What about him, poor guy...