Market theory - page 257

Server Muradasilov:
I don't trust my phone, and I can't type the password for the forum from my phone.

I see. I can type the password on my smartphone, though. But I don't like to post anything from it. It's too small and inconvenient, and it's impossible to enter the code if needed.

And in general - the cradle is more comfortable, I'll go bye - it's 6 am and I haven't gone to bed yet...

Artyom Trishkin:

Right. My smartphone does type in the password, though. But I don't like using it to post anything - it's too small and inconvenient, and you can't put in the code if you need to.

And anyway, the cot is more comfortable, I'll go bye - it's 6am and I haven't gone to bed yet...

Well, good night in the morning.

This is what the agonising and brutal process of changing from Bulls to Bears rule on TF M1 looks like (start of Bears attack at 8-42, end 9-32): https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4079300/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.10.15 20:39 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.10.15 20:39 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.10.15 20:39 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This is what the painful and tough process of changing from Bulls to Bears rule on TF M1 looks like (start 8-42, end 9-32): https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4079300/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade
As long as Market was above Lion you could sell. Now they have both crawled upwards - better to wait for developments.

Artyom Trishkin:
As long as the Market was higher than Lion you could sell. Now they have both crawled upwards - better to wait for developments.
Hi Artem, that's right. What I meant was, you should have sold with the first Bears hit at 8-32. Let's learn to understand the indicator.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hi Artem, that's right.
Hi Yusuf. When will the criteria be ready? I'm itching to do it. Although I'm already shamanizing a few things myself - I look through visualizer and notice some interesting things. But it's hard to do it alone...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What I meant was, you should have sold with the Bears first strike at 8-32. Let's learn to understand the indicator.
Not every time... not every... Sometimes for nothing. There's something else to look at. I haven't figured out these spikes yet - sometimes two similarly configured spikes result in an opposite price reaction.

Artyom Trishkin:
Hi Yusuf. When will the criteria be ready? I'm itching for it. Although I'm already shamanizing a few things myself - I'm looking through the visualizer and noticing the interesting things. But it`s kinda hard to do it alone.
So far I am watching and studying the indicator's behavior on different TFs and all possible situations.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Soon, for now, watching and studying the behaviour of the indicator on different TFs and all sorts of situations.
Yes, I have made smoothing by MA. Not 4 buffers, but 2. Shall I reset it?

Artyom Trishkin:
Not every time... not every... Sometimes for nothing. There's more to look at. I haven't figured out these bursts yet - sometimes two bursts of the same configuration result in an opposite price reaction.
Yes, there are times when the attacking side fights back and this can also be seen.
Reason: