FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 310

Nesradamus:
A puff of breath...

the soul is asking for a sip))))

strangerr:

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything, you'll pass for clever.

And don't put it all on the same page.

I don't make fun of everyone here, as you do, if my predictions disagree with the rest of the forum. I posted mine a couple of times, then stopped - no one showed any interest.

When your predictions don't pan out, you quit because you're busy, as you put it.

of course it's hard to look in the eyes of those you made fun of while sitting in a puddle of prognosis.

maladroit:
I mean, why put each other down if no one knows exactly where the price will go, and if it raises something, it's only by chance... or maybe a pattern that does not depend on us and is unknown to us...
i am just saying that i am sick and tired of hearing this hee-haw ha-ha from someone who makes mistakes himself from time to time

artikul:

I have 2300 and 2295 )))

and what are you saying a buy signal i understood that the red vertical is the opposite to sell, do not look at the positions this is an owl listened to strenger)))))

tema077:

the soul begs to be sipped))))
Buy a soul straightener or learn how to play the harmonica...

I assume a reversal, buy with a stop of 2265

strangerr:

It's assholes like you, excuse me, you, I've been and will continue to be.)
Watch your language. Asshole in the mirror.

Sdimm:

What are you saying a buy signal I understood the red vertical to be a sell signal, don't look at the positions is the owl listened to Stranger)))))

Where's the zig zag? )))

Nasheel! The biggest moron and jerk on this forum... surprisingly it's me... but alright, I've got it under control, you can keep pushing, no mercy for the bears, it'll be quick and painless ))))

Well, at least make a joke, everyone's so serious ))

artikul:

Where's the zig-zag? )))

wiped off after I threw the coloring book )))) it's not really needed.
Reason: