Is the Cauchy difference a precursor to a reversal and/or correction? - page 14

There is a malfunction in the indictor. Division by zero happens...... Post source code or fix error....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
There is a malfunction in the indictor. Division by zero happens...... Post source code or fix error....
On mt4 or mt5 variant?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
On the MT4 or MT5 variant?
On MT4.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
On MT4.
what period set ? = 0 ?

No, a period of 2 to 15 or so... so....

I looked through your discussions, but from what I saw an attempt to find an entry point with such an indicator is almost 50 to 50...but maybe it's just a question of observation, but not the run-in of the indicator, but the direction of thought is correct - you need to identify the impulse to find an entry point...Maybe about how it turned out for me.

Evgeniy Gutorov:

I looked through your discussions, but from what I saw an attempt to find an entry point with such an indicator is almost 50 to 50...but maybe it's just a question of observation, but not the run-in of the indicator, but the direction of thought is correct - you need to identify the impulse to find an entry point...Maybe about how it turned out for me.

Thank you, the joint study of the behavior of the indicator will clarify its capabilities, advantages and disadvantages. The more participants join this process, the more objective the conclusions will be. Perhaps, you have noticed that the sign of the impulse is the same during rise and fall - it is positive, which can complicate the analysis. In this case, the second indicator comes to the rescue - the derivative of the indicator line. Good luck finding entry/exit points and trend/flat modes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Спасибо, совместное изучение поведения индикатора позволит выяснить его возможности, преимущества и недостатки. Чем большее количество участников подключатся к этому процессу, тем объективнее будут выводы. Наверное, Вы заметили, что, при подъеме и падении знак импульса одинаковый -  положительный, что, может затруднять анализ. В этом случае, приходит на помощь второй индикатор -  производная от линии индикатора. Удачи в поисках точек входа/выхода и режимов тренд/флэт.

Well, what about the error? Will it be dealt with?

the sources are in the code base, posted on the 15th.

wait for them to be posted.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
The programmer is working on fixing it.
Reason: