Market theory - page 254

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you, I will definitely listen to your and Artem's comments. And I am trying to turn loss-making accounts into a profit. If I fail, I will remove them.
If you do good, take them to the profit (it's very good for those who follow the tip), but for customers the drawdown of more than 31% is not an indicator. I do believe that you take them out, prove to those who follow the branch (as a scientist, I understand you perfectly) - but the purpose of the main, another. I just wanted to say, do not delay, there are reasons for this.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. I have an affiliate fee (5%) in my products, maybe it should be increased, if that is what you mean. How to develop a different kind of affiliate?

Oops, sorry, missed the remuneration. We should raise it. I need to consult with ........ his nickname was pointed out . (but he doesn't know that - surprise :)

Hi all! Testing the theory . So far the results are in.

Good day to you all!

The theory has been modified, as if you can now guess 90% of what the bulls or bears are up to. The state of the indicator lines allows us to "see" who is about to hit the market.

Where have the adherents of the theory gone?

The possibilities of the theory are as follows: Having in your wallet (depot) =3000 roubles. You can earn 350 roubles per day in three approaches. Total per day =1000 roubles approximately.

With this indicator you have to trade intermittently better. You take a profit, go about your business while the market is charging. Then you come back to the terminal after 3 hours.

If you sit and wait for the signal all the time, you will be 100% confused. Guaranteed.

Second approach:

Where have the adherents of Cauchy's theory gone? Are they drunk?
Reason: