Market theory - page 258

Artyom Trishkin:
Yes, I've done MA smoothing. Not four buffers, but two. Should I drop it?
Yes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, there are times when the attacker is rebuffed and this can also be seen.
I would like to know the clear criteria for this event so that the councillor does not backfire.

Well, the thread is alive - welcome to all who are interested!

Server Muradasilov:
Well, it's back to life - hello, everyone interested!
Hi. The Bulls seem to have got hold of the price, judging by the situation on M5, but the Bears don't want to give in either and won't budge from the price:https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4079446/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.10.15 21:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.10.15 21:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.10.15 21:22 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hi. The Bulls seem to have got hold of the price, judging by the situation on the M5:https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4079446/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade
I would not buy yet. Market Price should go down from Lion Level, the price should be above Lion Level, it should turn up, and Market Price should preferably start to move away from Lion Level.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hi. Here, the Bulls seem to have got hold of the price, judging by the situation on the M5:https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4079446/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade
I see the result. We are slowly improving everything. The main thing is not to slack off with orders, everything will be OK! I am stubborn of course :), but ok. (one account, I should have started from scratch anyway)

Artyom Trishkin:
I would stay away from buying for now. Market Price should go down from the Lion Level, the price should be above the Lion Level, it should itself turn up, and preferably the Market Price should start to move away from the Lion Level.
Yes, on the m5 chart

Server Muradasilov:
Yeah, the m5 chart.
It doesn't really matter which chart you use. The only difference is in the objectives. I do not see any long term signals on lower timeframes, just the current position and direction in the short term.

Artyom Trishkin:
I would stay away from buying for now. Market Price should go down from the Lion Level, while the price should be above the Lion Level, it should itself turn up, and the Market Price should preferably start to move away from the Lion Level.
Right, in spite of the seemingly sluggish price movements, there are huge volumes: Y = -5293 points (4 signs), S = 6023. Р = - 6023/-5296 = 1,1378

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Right, despite the seemingly sluggish price movements, huge volumes are spinning: Y = -5293 points (4 digits) , S = 6023. Р = - 6023/-5296 = 1,1378
Speaking of birds: can we do anything with these figures? Do their values have power? Or maybe I can make a device to tell about processes occurring in this brew ;)
Reason: