Market theory - page 249

Vladimir Zubov:
The minimum price is not serious, but 1500 is also too much. The minimum price would be 1500 for a fully automated system that makes a profit, with tests over several years and real-time monitoring.
I don't know if he is a coder or not, but he may share the profits with the coders %). 6,130 products on the Market is a competition. Without getting into the top, Yusuf's products, their fate could be pitiable) . And in the top you can get - only sales, other criteria that are used to rank the top, it seems to me unimportant.

Server Muradasilov:
At least let him try (I understand that he hasn't coded himself, perhaps his profits are divided among the coders %) 6,130 products on the Market - it's competition.
The coder himself interested in sales :))) But the price of fifteen hundred bucks is awful. There will not be a single sale. The indicator is good - there are repeated stable signals in the tester in visualization mode across the entire history. But it's on the history and opening prices (good filter of "chattering"). Even in the tester, a good signal is seen after the fact. In any case, there is a risk of entering in the wrong direction - we need additional criteria. When Yusuf will determine them (hopefully), or someone else - then Yusuf will have an Expert Advisor using this indicator.

Yusuf, colleague, bring the price down to $300. It will buy.

And change the picture of the indicator in the marketplace. Also, make the description more complete - bring in a Cauchy scientist etc.

Alexander Ivanov:

Yusuf, colleague, bring the price down to $300. We'll go shopping.

And change the picture of the indicator in the marketplace. Also somehow more complete the description - bringing in a Cauchy scientist etc.

Done.

Alexander Ivanov:

Yusuf, colleague, bring the price down to $300. It will buy.

And change the picture of the indicator in the marketplace. Also, make the description more complete - bring in a Cauchy scientist etc.

What's wrong with the picture? Does it need boobs?

Artyom Trishkin:
What's wrong with the picture? Do you need boobs?
A little lighter would be nice. ))

Alexander Ivanov:
A little lighter would have been nice. ))
See video. My YouTube video has stopped working, what could be the problem? How to restore the video display?

Artyom Trishkin:
The coder himself interested in sales :))) But the price of fifteen hundred and fifty is hell. There will not be a single sale. The indicator is good - there is a repeating stable signals in the tester in visualisation mode over the entire history. But it's on the history and opening prices (good filter of "chattering"). Even in the tester, a good signal is seen after the fact. In any case, there is a risk of entering in the wrong direction - we need additional criteria. When Yusuf will determine them (hopefully), or someone else - then Yusuf will have an Expert Advisor using this indicator.

To be honest, I have Yusuf's indicator, but I haven't even installed it for tests yet. It may be good, I don't know. I will get to it when the time comes. But maybe there will be other versions of this indicator by that time. I respect Yusuf's research! I will most likely buy an EA later. I will keep watching.

PS. Definitely, there will be good use of this event - Yusuf + Good coder = a decent dough! Good luck to you!

Server Muradasilov:

To be honest, I have Yusuf's indicator, but I haven't even installed it for tests yet. It may be good, I don't know. I will get to it when the time comes. But maybe there will be other versions of this indicator by that time. I respect Yusuf's research! I will most likely buy an EA later. I will keep watching.

PS. Definitely, there will be good use of this event - Yusuf + Good coder = a decent dough! Good luck to you!

Have you read the article? Are there any unclear places or comments? I think to do a separate indicator on the virtual market turnover (S) and the elasticity of this turnover (Y).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
See video. My YouTube video has stopped working, what could be the problem? How to restore the video display?
Watched your video - it's showing. Can you log in to YouTube with this video at all?
Reason: