[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 509

elmucon:
2. how to get in touch with them ... ?

You could try looking on the Goodservice website.

The MM in points will not increase the MO. I'm afraid that with such small targets and too little position holding time there may be problems with DC on withdrawal.

OnGoing:

Interesting, but the targets are probably within the spread (judging by MO) and on the ticks of the minutes such things unfortunately don't look indicative.

Can you at least run it through the opener?

No - you can't run the trawl by open and owls must be closed by trawl - the indices already start to reverse and there are no trades on spikes (usually losing)

khorosh:

...The MM in pips will not increase the MO. I'm afraid that with such small targets and too little position holding time there may be problems with the DC when withdrawing funds.

Yuri, this hasn't been a problem for a long time, don't you know? Go to the right brokers and the right accounts and there will be no problems.

And I have almost no doubt that TS may only show such results on tester one-minute ticks. And this is most likely the problem.

OnGoing:

Yuri, this has not been a problem for a long time, don't you know? Go to the right brokers and the right accounts and there will be no problems.

And the fact that the TS may only show such a result on minute ticks, I have little doubt. And this may be the problem.

ti-frame is behind .... The system is based on achieving certain (optimised) goals and TF does not make a difference here, but the filters work on a timeframe basis and when optimising, they choose which one they want to use...

the minute ticks turn faster ....

elmucon:

tai frame is right behind .... the system is based on reaching specific (optimized) goals and TF doesn't make a difference, filters work on timeframes and during optimizations they decide which one they use ...

The minute timeframe is the fastest one ....

I do not remember who, but they say that the results obtained with ticks on higher timeframes are even more incorrect.

Of course it would be nice if it worked, but the biggest vulnerability is the smallest targets.

If it were to steadily take 20 pips out of the market, then it would be a different story, we could use opening prices as well.

Here's the demo account - two days - judge for yourself ...

OnGoing:

Yuri, this has not been a problem for a long time, don't you know? Go to the right brokers and the right accounts and there will be no problems.

And the fact that the TS may only show such a result on minute ticks, I have little doubt. And this is most likely the problem.

Well, the right brokers must have the right deposit and cent accounts, so they don't have them to get promoted.

elmucon:

Here's the demo account - two days - judge for yourself ...

That's what I'm looking at, I wanted to say the same thing about it. My aims are seldom 5-10 pips, most of them are within spread and less. That's why I thought it was just luck, just due to the noise on the minutes.

OnGoing:
That's what I'm looking at, I wanted to say the same thing about him. Targets are rarely 5-10 pips, mostly within the spread and less. That is why it seems to be just luck, just because of the noise on the minutes.

it's not luck - it's inertia .....
Reason: