FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1483

new-rena:
I'm at 1.1308 fixing most likely... I'm waiting for a pullback to about 1.088 and then I'll buy again. I'm afraid to sell...
I'll close at 1.1350 (40), position is neutral.

Nestradamus:
Don't judge it by yourself. I understand you very well. You like making jokes about others, but it's the same actions towards you that are annoying...

Settle down, old man! Stop your pathetic attempts to appear smarter than you really are. It's the exact opposite effect.

And now for the main point. Have you forgotten where you are in the heat of senility? Let me remind you - you are on the thematic forum and in the thematic thread. I understand of course - retirement... ...you have plenty of time - so spend it in a useful way, and not by trolling on forums...

You're my opponent here, I take it. If you have something to say on the merits, say it, if not, let's just be quiet. For levels you have already made it clear what and where you are pulling... I guess that's it for you. That's too bad. Why the hell did you come up with that message in the first place? You'd be better off scribbling your lines with a robot that can't see the chart... That's how you live your whole life - with your finger in the... the sky

Daniil Stolnikov:

Settle down, old man!!! Stop your pathetic attempts to appear smarter than you really are... It has exactly the opposite effect!!!

And now for the main point. Have you forgotten where you are in the heat of senility? Let me remind you - you are on the thematic forum and in the thematic thread. I understand of course - retirement... ...you have plenty of time - so spend it in a useful way, and not by trolling on forums...

You're my opponent here, I take it. If you have something to say on the merits, say it, if not, let's just be quiet. For levels you have already made it clear what and where you are pulling... I guess that's it for you. That's too bad. Why the hell did you come up with that message in the first place? You'd be better off scribbling your lines with a robot that can't see the chart... That's how you live your whole life - with your finger in the... the sky

Mighty, why don't you go pull some fibs on some options? You have not been authorized to judge the intellectual capacity of the forum participants. And quit your habit of insulting everyone, for the last time, or you'll be kicked out of here like Falcon.

Nestradamus:
Mighty, you'd better go pull some fibs on the options. No one has authorised you to judge the intelligence of forum participants. And quit your habit of insulting everyone, for the last time, or you'll be kicked out of here like Falcon.
Who hurt you so much in life? You talk about culture and then you stoop to the level of threats, that's the last thing, comrade! I have nothing else to say to you.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Who has offended you so much in life? One minute you're talking about culture and the next you're stooping to the level of threats - the last thing you want, comrade!!! I have nothing more to say to you.
You're confused again. You've been warned, and not for the first time.

Sold some Euros. Left the limit for now. The pound has done well!

Ishim:
I will close at 1.1350 (40), position is neutral.
in $1 will be 1K. Congratulations!

new-rena:
in $1 will be 1K. Congratulations!
c than (((( that's my money!

Ishim:
c what (((( it's my money!
Well, it's coming back to you, not to me.)

new-rena:
Well, they're coming back to you, not to me.)
Well, congratulations to you too!
Reason: