FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 759

Ishim:
0.03cell 1.1271 09.02.15 I can't - now 21 quid of drawdown .
You got a sell there ?
1.1260 -1250 where i plan to go ( only plans !!!)

thanks !

moderators !

Is there a button for self-banning?
If not, please ban me for 1 week.

Thank you!

tuma88:
you got a sell there?
I do not have any plans to buy from 1.1260 -1250 ( only plans !)

thanks !

1250 I'm going to close the sell, I've already beaten it all ))))

I looked at one "ring", but the ring is made of 10 pairs, I call it a "disk", where the currency flows in a circle - I looked through the Yen - USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/DOL - that's the whole disk. For a proper analysis you need 3 disks. I just have a good view on the EUR as well. And today the pound has got 70 pips, but the euro/yen has stopped and that's it - I do not even bother to rehash it - maybe the target was the euro/yen (I do not watch that disc, but the euro/dollar should have one). If you analyze 1 pair - what will you see? - only unpredictable movements.

tuma88:
There! read the above and it will always be there! (on analysis of 1 pair)

Ishim:

1250 I'll close the sell, I've got everything on the bajas already ))))

I looked at one "ring", but the ring is made of 10 pairs, I call it a "disk", where the currency flows in a circle - I looked through the Yen - USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/DOL - that's the whole disk. For a proper analysis you need 3 disks. I just have a good view on the EUR as well. And today the pound has got 70 pips, but the euro/yen has stopped and that's it - it may be the target for the euro/yen (I don't watch that disc, but the euro/dollar should have it). If you analyze 1 pair - what will you see? - only unpredictable movements.

The mushrooms again.

tuma88:
Hi there !

This is so sad. I don't even want to swear at Eurochka.

Thoughts on Eurochka like this

Thought history

Ishim:

1250 I'll close the sell, I've got everything on the bajas already ))))

I looked at one "ring", but the ring is made of 10 pairs, I call it a "disk", where the currency flows in a circle - I looked through the Yen - USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/DOL - that's the whole disk. For a proper analysis you need 3 disks. I just have a good view on the EUR as well. And today the pound has got 70 pips, but the euro/yen has stopped and that's it - I do not even bother to rehash it - maybe the target was the euro/yen (I do not watch that disc, but the euro/dollar should have one). If you analyze 1 pair - what will you see? - only unpredictable movements.

Strong!

stranger:
Mushrooms again

morning everyone...

Myth63:
morning everyone...
Thank you! But I'm in the middle of the afternoon.
Reason: