FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 714

stranger:
Version three? Clown)))))
Croy bai - flooder! (drew last night already - at the peak! - same thing - corrections from the drop then on the spot...)

Ishim:
No one has made any money on the pound yet (you'll be the first), no pound manager has lasted a year. ))))(I could have made or not lost, but there are easier and clearer ways)

Ishim:
kroi bai is a flooder!
That's how you run after the price))) Clown)

stranger:
That's how you run after the price))) Clown)
I wrote the end of the correction last night (and sold some more for clarity) - it started to work out and am I a clown? (no more predictions for you - you are fine as you are)

Ishim:
i posted the end of the correction last night (and sold some more for clarity) - it started to work out and am i a clown? (no more predictions for you - you are fine as you are)

So three choices in two days, what do you call it, O Teacher? )))) clown))))

Well, it's not even night yet, so why don't you draw one or two more before nightfall?

stranger:
So three choices in two days, what do you call it, O Teacher? )))) Clown))))
The second option - I drew a pattern and there are 2 moves in the end, both down one from the current, and the forecast was down. You are trying to prove something to me - you are making up variants - watch the terminal and read the forum. (I do not give a shit about you and the pound) do not write me.

Ishim:
The second variant - I drew a pattern and there were 2 moves, as a result both of them went down from the current one, and the forecast was down. You try to prove something to me - you come up with variants - watch the terminal and read the forum. (I do not give a shit about you and the pound) do not write me.

Well, then it's me who's drawing it)))

And we'll come back to your downwards drift in a week or a week and a half))))

stranger:

Well, then it's me who's drawing it)))

We'll come back to your sneak down in a week or a week and a half)))

again what's wrong? (can we dance? ) (can't people see that you're a flooder and a troll, that's why I write duckbills....)

Ishim:
What's wrong again? (maybe a dance?)
Nah, draw another option)))))))))))))

stranger:
Nah, draw another option)))))))))))))
When you sell, I'll draw up )))). In the meantime, I'll smoke.
Reason: