FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 697

Ishim:
I wrote here 2 months ago - well remember all rusty )))) and all rusty (no well there may be horses who .... I did not check ...). And the conclusion I wrote - past prices affect future prices.

The fact that past prices affect future ones is clear, people remember where they bought and sold and at what price)))) But as you describe it I will not live through this theory again)))) It is better to read calmly in order).

If you bought your cigarettes for 50 rubles, they're 80 now and when you see them again at 50 you'll buy them anyway))))

stranger:
The fact that past prices affect future ones is clear, people remember where they bought and sold and at what price)))) But as you describe it I will not live through this theory again)))) It is better to read quietly in order)).
So the most important conclusion (except price) theory should be someone who trades, and not from the internet. (In general, the working theory of the other may not be working).

Ishim:
So the most important conclusion (apart from prices) is that the theory should be of the one who trades, not from the Internet. (In general, a working theory of another may not work).
I'm not going to make it work, I just wonder what they wrote. They have nothing ready anywhere in the Internet, fragments of snippets, and everyone decides for himself what he wants and digs there.

Ishim:

Not him, alas (((.

So what we see on m1 - 5-wave ended - very good ))))

I will keep you posted on the sold order and its fate ))))

have you tried to install a terminal tool that makes a chart in seconds... you can make wild predictions

stranger:
Yeah I'm not going to make it working, just wondering what they wrote there. There is nothing ready-made on the Internet, just scraps of excerpts, everyone decides for himself what he wants and digs there.

see how the trend bounces off like nothing, but the slope holds )))) (I still don't know what it is)

wild_hedgehog:
Have you tried installing a terminal tool that makes a chart in seconds... you can post your forecasts in the air...

5 minutes - flight is normal.

Ishim:

see how the trend bounces off like nothing, but the slope holds )))) (I still don't know what it is.)

Better find out what it is or else the euro will buy and the trendline will crash))))

Ishim:

5 minutes - flight normal.

Yeah yeah... not long and not there, but fine.

stranger:
Better find out what it is or the euro is being bought and the trend is being rumbled))))
so it depends where they buy )))) they buy it 30 pips up )))))

wild_hedgehog:

Yeah yeah... not long and not there, but okay.

I usually close in the + if anything, but of course sometimes you go somewhere...

First resistance 5406, if it goes to 5305 I'll put it in the boo.

Reason: