FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 529

Ishim:

You're growing, Sensei, you're growing.) The fleas are getting firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)))

Speculator_:
There are no such rules!
I have statistics, everything is exactly as it was a week ago, if I had a buy pause, it would not reach 2 points and would go up.

stranger:
You're growing, Sensei, you're growing.) Fleas are getting firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr))))
Nah, it's still the same old volatility.

stranger:
Don't worry, maybe things will get better and we'll remember him.)
Your prayers, that's not out of the question :)

closed, it's going up.

Ishim:

Or vice versa, right now, the 15-year low is only 2,000 pips away.

Alexey:
Or vice versa, right now, to the 15-year low, not far away, only 2000 pips.

I've already written "bayan" will be, on the Yen look at H1, on the Euroyen a screen, now on the Jew/bucks - bayan as well. (of course I do not trade it out of my mind - but you do).

wild_hedgehog:
I have statistics, all like clockwork for a week it goes like this, if I had a buy position, it would not reach 2 points and would go up.
This is a psychological fatigue, a state of stress. The market needs a break, to forget about the existence of the market for a couple of weeks. After a break you will feel the burst of energy.

$30 is up. It's still an hour and a half away from closing time

Ishim:

I've already written "bayan" will be, on the Yen look at H1, on the Euroyen a screen, now on the Yen/Bucks - bayan as well. (of course I do not trade it out of my mind - but you want to).

I looked at the general stats, on the euroen, it is going for a reversal, from the focus crisis, to the 2008 crisis, which is expected. The Eurobucks is going into a 2000 crisis, they want to hit a 15-year low and they're going into a sharp bounce because they're going into foreclosure. And it seems to be breaking the strategists' analysis.
Reason: