FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 530

Alexey:
I looked at the general statistics, on the Eurobuck, it's going for a U-turn, from the focus crisis, to the crisis of 2008, which is expected. The Eurobucks is going into a 2000 crisis, they want to hit a 15-year low, which is why they're doing so much bouncing because they're forcing the bailouts. And it seems to be breaking the strategists' analysis.

I'm afraid I'm being ridiculous, but shouldn't the compulsory one have bigger volumes? The 2110-11 has the biggest ones, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Alexey:
I looked at the general stats, on the eurobuck, it is going for a reversal, from the focus crisis, to the 2008 crisis, which is what is expected. The Eurobucks is going into a 2000 crisis, they want to hit a 15-year low and they're going into a sharp bounce because they're forcing the bailouts. And it seems to be breaking the strategists' analysis.

the crisis is political, the americans took as much as they could. it looks like that's it. (get the buys ready and the bears get the deposits).

the past distant peaks are purely for divorces. there is no one there.

wild_hedgehog:

I'm afraid to sound ridiculous, but shouldn't there be more volume in the 2110-11, or am I looking in the wrong place?

These will go on the minutes, last month there were about 5 of them, all in one direction.

hooray .... Thank you very much Artem!!!!!!!!!! after a week of suffering we have beaten the indicator =)

now the signal will be 90% ready. there are only a few little touches left =)

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: WeekChannel
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: WeekChannel
  • 20.00 USD
  • Roman Busarov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал WeekChannel для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Alexey:
I looked at the overall stats, on the euro, it is going from a focus crisis, to a 2008 crisis, which is what is expected. And the Eurobucks is heading for a 2000 crisis, they want to hit a 15-year low, which is why they're jumping up and down because they're forcing a hike. And it seems to be breaking the strategists' analysis.

Speculator_:
Don't burst baby :)

Alexey:
Don't burst baby :))
he must have been drinking )))) (... and smoked)

I'll take $24 (1,500 RUB) and go to bed.

Speculator_:

I'll take $24 (1,500 RUB) and go to bed.

Take it before it's too late.

Alexey:
Don't burst a bubble, kiddo :)
I trade on the minute chart. But your post about the global crisis is like a TV news bulletin.