FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 497

Myth63:
Ilyukha, I showed a screenshot yesterday... I made a gift to those who listened. =) and now you can sell with a short stop=) my 5306 sat with a target of 5260 +- let's see. i don't sell longs....

that's why I'm looking at Malevich...

Ishim:
this is good advice! if he turns off the fludo-vette, the terminal - it will be more useful than throwing money at the pound.
You could say "don't listen to anyone" or the like. he already threw money in the pound.

wild_hedgehog:
You can write like "don't listen to anyone" or whatever. he's already put money in the pound
let him keep it up to 1.56 ))))

Myth63:
Ilyukha, I showed the screenshot yesterday... I made a present to those who listened =) and now you can sell with a short stop=) my 5306 sat with 5260 +- let's see. i don't cut the longs....

he's got a stop under 353 if he's lucky and if the bearded one is right - 375

Ishim:
that's good advice! if he turns off the fludo branch, the terminal will be more useful than throwing money at the pound.
You must have sold the euro?

wild_hedgehog:

Yes the stop is drawn at 353, no? that's if you're lucky, and if the bearded one is right - 375

Your numbers don't look human...

Ishim:
Why are you throwing yourself at everyone?)))

Myth63:
Ilyukha, I showed the screenshot yesterday... I made a gift to those who listened =) and now you can sell with a short stop =) I have 5306 sitting with a target of 5260 +- let's see. I don't cut the longs....
not a good spot..... quarter closed at 4960

stranger:
You must have sold euros?

Myth63:
Your numbers don't look human...
Well, mine's only 353, and hopefully that's out of fear. The rest isn't me.
Reason: