FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 396

Bicus:

Eh... My pyramid was knocked out. Ended up with only 8 points, and it was over 200. That's a shame. Impossible not to get drunk.

)))

Bikus, don't try to imitate Sensei, he has never seen a chart higher than H1 in his eyes, that's why he catches fleas on a dead dog)))

Ishim:
I don't know where the euras will go. (I'm not going to make any predictions, it's not the right place or time)

I'll have to help)))) See the big red one? So that's the nearest target)))))

SEVER11:

love the thrill?... there's no talk of sales yet, just a pips...

and can i read a mashka-like one, i love them so much, thanks.

stranger:

Bikus, don't be like Sensei, he has never seen graphs above H1 in his eyes, that's why he is catching fleas on a dead dog)))

You should mimic Yeti - he's fun and doesn't need a bath )))))

Ishim:
mimic Yeti - cheerful and no need to bathe )))))
What have I done to make YOU so angry, Master?

Ishim:
where the eura will go, I do not know. (I will not give any predictions - the time and place are wrong)

What's the prognosis, you sell while it's going down.

When you see a reversal at the bottom (I mean D1) == close the sale (with additives, get fat).

The problem is that the traders do not know what to do with them.

If they are losing = = it is a bullshit, otherwise we may need more money.

stranger:

I'll have to help)))) See the big red one? So that's the nearest target)))))

(your revelations and uHs about the eu - do you think people can not see that it corrects) (we will discuss your austral forecast this weekend - a sort of debriefing)

stranger:
What have I done to make YOU so angry, Master?
All these nicknames - HE, Teacher, Shaman and the rest are an insult - I will fight back adequately!

costy_:

the red ones == reference points, if they're at a loss == that's bullshit, otherwise ask for more, eat, yum, yum.

I'm having a smoke, I'm looking... wrong picture... ;))

costy_:

What's the prognosis, you sell while it's going down.

When you see a reversal at the bottom (I mean D1) == close the sale(with additives, get fat enough).

The problem is that the traders do not know what to do with them.

The reds == pivot points, if they're at a loss == that's bullshit, otherwise we'll have to ask for more.

we are far from that... I mean us you. (let's go and chase Eti! he's great in the bush - like an off-roader)
Reason: